On Tour

This is a chapter but, wait, before you read, in the last chapter I asked about cast calls. I need y'all to comment/inbox me if you wanna be in the story. I will tell y'all what I need:

Name

Age(If you don't wanna use your real age, you can just tell me the age you want)

Personality

Style

Favorite Singer/Band

And finally, the parts.

-Chresanto's ex (Not crazy, unless you wanna be)

-Rose and Prehia's new friend

-Jacob and Bella's new step daughter(You'll find out, I will also need a middle name)

-Jacob's sister

-Craig's sister

-Ray's best friend(Other than the boys)

Whatever parts no one wants, will NOT be in the story. Comment/inbox me if you want a part. On to the story. And PLEASE vote/comment. I wanna know if y'all like this or not.

*Jacob's POV*

Today, we are leaving for tour. The kids are already at my mom's house and we are getting on the bus. It's just me, Bella, Chresanto, Ally, Ray, Zo, Craig and Loni. The twins are staying with Ray's mom. "Jake, Imma go lay down. It is to early." Bella told me. It was four in the morning. All the girls went back to bed but, we were to hype to sleep. WE ARE GOING ON TOUR! AGAIN! Bella went to walk to the bed thing (I don't know what it's called). "Oh, so I can't get a kiss no more. I gotchu." I said. Bella laughed and turned towards me. "Oh, is somebody salty today?" She asked jokingly. I bit my lip. "Ion know, why don't you come here and see." I told her. She walked over to me and wrapped her arms around my shoulders so, I put my hands on her hips.

"Now gimme kissy pwease, mami." I said. She laughed and rolled her eyes playfully before pecking my lips. "A real kiss." I told her. She thought for a minute. "Hmmm, no." Bella answered. I pretended to be hurt. "Okay." She said. I smiled and she gave me a real kiss.

When she pulled back, she kissed my nose. "Better?" She asked. I nod and she smiled and went to walk out. I smacked her butt. "You keep on hittin my booty and Imma knock you out." She told me. I chuckled and she went to go to bed.

"So, what do y'all wanna do?" Chresanto asked. We all shrugged. "Well, what we doing for your birthday tomorrow Ray?" I asked. He shrugged. "Maybe we all go to the club. I'm turning 21 I will buy y'all drinks but ya paying for ya own." He said. We all laughed. "Alright, let's do it." We all agreed. Ray jumped up, "Y'all we going to Vegas, let's go to a club there." He said. Once again, we all agreed.

"Man, can we wake the girls up yet? It's boring without them." Santo said. We all ran in the part where the beds are. It's 9 in the morning, late enough. "Baby, get up." I whispered in Bella's ear. She slowly opened her eyes and smiled. "What time is it?" She asked after stretching. I looked at my phone. "9:10." I answered. She yawned and sat up so, I sat next to her. "You're so beautiful." I told her. She smiled and blushed. I just kept staring at her, admiring her beauty.

They started playing music in the living room part. It was "The Show Goes On" by Lupe Fiasco (it's in the media). I pulled Bella up. "Come on" I said. She followed me in the living room where Chresanto was dancing with Ally, Ray with Zo, Craig with Loni. Me and Bella joined them. We were dancing in the style of slow motion dancing but we weren't moving slow.

I twirled Bella and noticed Keisha looking at us on her phone. Bella laid her head back on my chest. We moved around in a circle. "I love you, beautiful." I whispered to her. I felt her smile. "I love you too, handsome." She whispered back. I lifted her head up and kissed her.