Skating

*Bella's POV*

I woke up to get ready for school. I decided to wake up the girls to. Kelli told everyone last night that she was moving to our school for the last week of school. Zo, Loni, Ally and Kelli were already up. They need to borrow some of my clothes for today. So, I took them to my closet and they picked out stuff. Zo ended up wearing a purple and black striped crop top with some high waisted jean shorts. She said she didn't care about the school rules since it was the last week of school. The rest of the girls wore crop tops too. So, I wore one also. We all wore high-waisted jean shorts. My crop top was on that said Cali Love. It was bright pink and the letters were in cursive blue. Kelli's had hearts and peace signs. Loni's was sparkly. Ally's was black and pink stripes. We all wore sandals like I wore yesterday. Mine were bright pink, Ally's were black, Loni's were gold, Zo's were purple and Kelli's were white. Since we were kind of all being twins today, we all pulled out hair in ponytails. We all put on only eyeliner and mascara with lip gloss. I put in my belly ring since the swelling had gone down. We all had our belly buttons pierced so, they used the rings I have never used. I have about fifteen and I only were like five so, I gave them the ones they used. They had their own earrings with them, we all put in big gold hoops. We looked in the mirror. "Girls, we look hot." I said. "We sure do." Zo agreed. Everyone else nodded in agreement. "Squad picture?" I asked. "Well, we don't look this hot for nothing." Ally said. We laughed. We all took some on our phoned in the mirror. I posted them on Instagram, Twitter and FaceBook. I posted the caption. "Squad pics, cause we too hot not to." I looked at the time and sighed. "Guys, we better make sure everyone else is up." I told them. They nodded. We walked to our rooms. Jacob wasn't there so I figured he was up. I walked back to the hall were I was met by the girls. "He's up." We said in unison. We heard something down stairs. We walked down there to see what happened.

When the boys seen us coming down stairs they said "Damn." quietly. But they aren't that quiet. "Like what you see?" Zo asked them. They nodded drooling. We did twirls and stuff. They looked like if we didn't stop now they were gonna die. I went up and kissed Jacob. It was a long kiss. When I pulled back he had a look on his face. It was a look of lust. I laughed. I went to walk off but her grabbed me and pulled me to him. He leaned down and whispered in my ear. "You look hot." He whispered. I stretched up to reach his ear. "So do you." I told him. He laughed and turned his head and kissed my neck. "You drive me crazy." He told me, before releasing me. "What do you want for breakfast?" I asked. Zo smiled big. I know what's coming. "Eggs, bacon, grits." She started. "Sausage." Zo, Ally, Loni and Kelli finished. I hit my forehead with my hand. "I walked right into that." I sighed. "Cereal it is." I said, walking into the kitchen. I felt Jacob staring at my ass. I laughed a little cause when I looked behind me, he was like focused, on my ass. They followed me in the kitchen. I went to get the bowls but Jacob came up behind me and grabbed them. He handed me the bowls. "Thank you." I said, turning and pecking his lips. "Baby, are we still going skating after school?" I asked. He nodded. "Mhmm. And then tomorrow we can do whatever you want." He said. I decided to tease him. "Even if I wanna go underwear shopping at Victoria's Secret?" I asked. He nods. "Especially then." He told me. I laughed and pushed away from him. "Too bad." I said. He sighed. After breakfast we all went to school.

-Skipping to after school-

We pulled up to the skating rink and got out the car. We were walking in the building holding hands. We walked to get our skates. Then I got a text from Zo.

Zo Stay Fly- Ay, there is a party tmrw for the end of the year. You in?

Queen B- Who throwing it?

Zo Stay Fly- Nick. You comin?

Queen B- Yup, me and Jacob will b there.

Zo Stay Fly- Okay

Now I have something to do tomorrow. Jacob gets to see my party side. By the way, we let each other put their own contact names. So, in my girls phones my name is 'Queen B'. And Zo's is 'Zo Stay Fly', Loni is 'Loni Love', Ally's is 'Ally Boss' and Lee Lee's was 'Lee Lo'. T's was T cause he said that was what he wanted it to be. All of us put it has 'Big Bro T'. It had T in it. After we got our skates on we started. Jacob was holding my hand. "I know what I wanna do thursday night." I told him. He looked at me curiously. "And what would that be?" He asked me. "Well, Nick is throwing a big end of the year party. I wanna go." I told him. "Who's Nick?" He asked me. "He is someone who goes to our school. He throws the best parties. He's also my cousin." I told him. He smiled at me. "Why don't he have the party on friday night?" He asked me. "Cause, a lot of people are leaving friday morning or after school." I explained. "Looks, like I'm gonna go to a party tomorrow." He said. I smiled at him.

After thirty minutes of skating and talking, he asked me if I want to try to skate without holding his hand. I reluctantly agreed. I did good. "Oh my gosh, I'm doing it." I cheered. He laughed. I probably sounded like a five year old, but I don't care. I went to turn and fell on my butt, again. "Never mind, I'm not doing it." I said. He laughed again. He stuck out a hand to help me up. But like the first time, I shifted my weight to where he was on the ground next to me. We looked at each other and started laughing. "This is when I would ask you but since we're already dating, I'm just gonna kiss you." He said before crashing his lips onto mine. I felt fire works and sparks. I smiled and kissed back. After a few minutes we pulled back. He stood up and helped me up. "Oww, my butt hurts." I said. Once again, he kissed his hand and smacked butt. "A kiss always makes it better." He said again. "Well, this is deja vu." I said. (A/N That whole little scene happened in chapter 'A Day with Prince' for those of you who didn't know. Except he asked her out instead of kissing her.) We laughed and started skating again.

We skated for an hour then stopped. I put my sandals back on. He held my hand as we walked back to the car. "What do you want for dinner, baby girl?" He asked. I love when he calls me baby girl. "Um, Pizza?" I asked. He smiled. He opened the passenger side door and closed it after I got in. He got in and started driving. He held my hand with one hand and drove with the other. Then No One by Alicia Keys came on. I sang along. When the song was over Jacob lifted up our intertwined hands and kissed the back of my hand. "You have a beautiful voice." He told me. I smiled. "Thank you, Jacob. You have a beautiful voice, too." I told him. He smiled. "Thanks." He told me. I love it when he smiles. "How come you guys never smile, I love it when you smile. You all have beautiful smiles, why don't you use them?" I asked him. He blushed a little. "I don't know. And thanks." He said. This time I picked up our intertwined hands and kissed the back of his hand. "Welcome." I told him. I had this feeling in the pit of my stomach. It was like butterflies and fireworks at the same time. I think that I love Jacob. No, I'm in love with Jacob. And I only met him not even a week ago. I can not tell him this. I don't want him to get scared and run away. But, I'm in love with him.

*Jacob POV*

Every time I touch Bella, I feel something in the pit of my stomach. I have never felt it before. I think I'm in love with Bella, someone I met less than a week ago and been dating for four days.

(A/N It's boring but the next one will be of the party. And there is gonna be some serious drama. Let me know what you think about this one.)