Tour?

"Well, I..." I started. I paused. "I think that's a great idea but, what about the kids?" I asked. He smiled. "They can either stay with my mom or come with us. Or they could do half and half." He explained. I thought for a minute. "I guess they can stay with your mom. The road is no place for a kid." I explained. He agreed and confirmed the plans with everyone.

"Baby, can we talk about what happened earlier on the phone? Do you really think I'mma just up and leave you?" Jacob asked. I didn't answered for a minute. "No, it's just people have left me before. Said they will always be there and then left. I trust you and I'm in love with you, Jacob. I love you. I don't want you to leave. But everyone I love, leaves." I said, now in tears. The thought of Jacob leaving kills me inside. Jacob wiped my tears. "Don't cry, baby. I love you. I'm in love with you. I will never leave you." Jacob told me, looking in my eyes. He leaned down and kissed me passionately.

I wrapped my arms around his neck and he put his hands on my waist. I felt myself being lowered on to the bed. Jacob put his hands beside my hips so his weight wasn't on me. I let my hands knot in his hair. "Bella, I love you." Jacob said, in between kisses. I smiled. "I love you, Jacob." I told him. Then his lips crashed back into mine.

I decided to have a little fun with Jacob, so, I flipped us over so I was on top. I started kissing his neck. "Don't start something you can't finish, now baby." Jacob said, out of breath. I smiled. It's working. "Oh, but, baby, I'm not. I plan on finishing this." I started. I continued to kiss and suck on his neck. Then I grinded a little. "And getting an A+" I finished. I heard him moan and I smiled. This is so fun.

"Come on. Quit playing with me." He said after like 10 minutes. I smiled against his skin. "But it's so fun." I said. He flipped us over and I saw the smirk on his face. "Let's see how you like it then."

He started kissing and sucking all over me. I'm pretty sure I got about a million new hickies in the first 5 minutes. Moans kept escaping my lips and I could feel him smile against my skin. "See, not that fun is it?" He asked, out of breath again. "No, it is very fun. It's the fact that I know you are about to stop just to annoy me that isn't fun." I disagreed. Jacob chuckled and rolled off of me. "True. So, what was the point of all of this?" Jacob asked me. "It was fun when I did." I answered and he laughed.

"Well, I'm gonna take a shower." I said. He sat up. "Can I come?" He asked me. I shook my head and smiled at him. "We have done enough for tonight." I said. I walked in the bathroom. Just like I thought, I had a lot if love bites.

After I got out the shower, I got dressed and went back to the room. I cuddled up with Jacob and went to bed.

-Next Morning-

I woke up and Jacob was talking on his phone.

Jacob- "Yeah, I told her." *pause* "They are staying with my mom." *pause* "Well, let me got off here so I can get my babies up." *pause* "It's 9 in the morning, bro." *pause* "Bye."

I sat up and he turned and smiled at me. "Good morning, Beautiful." He said. I smiled. "Mornin, handsome." I said back. He tried to kiss me but I turned my head. "I ain't brushed my teeth." I explained because of the confused look on his face. He still confused. "I do not care." He said. He tried to kiss me again but I got up and ran in the bathroom, closing the door behind me. "But I do. You brushed your teeth, I didn't." I said, loud enough for him to hear me. I heard him groan.

I finished brushing my teeth, I opened the door and as soon as I stepped into the room, Jacob kissed me. I smiled and he pulled away. "Let's go wake up the kids." He said. "Then they are gonna be grumpy." I whined. He just chuckled and grabbed my hand.

"Come on, mama. Get up baby." I said to Rose. She sat up and rubbed her eyes then laid back down. "Rose, get up please. It's Sunday. You start school tomorrow." I said. She opened her eyes. "I don't wanna." She said. "Then get up and we will do something fun for the last day of summer." I told her. She groaned and got up. Me and Jacob left her room and went to JJ's.