Bella, we need to talk

(Let me start by saying that in the story, Jacob and Bella have been dating for six months. Ik i changed it sorry.)

Jacob lead me upstairs and we sat on my bed. "So, I have something really important to tell you." He started, nervously. He took a minute to finish. "Me and the boys are taking the year off to have normal senior years with our girls." He said finally. I hugged him tight. "That's amazing babe." I said. He cheesed shyly.

After a few minutes, I stood up and went to walk out, only to be pulled by Jacob. His lips crashed to mine and I stood on my tip toes cause he was standing and I am short. When we pulled apart, he looked in my eyes and said "Bella?" I smiled at him. He smiled back. "I love you." He whispered. I smiled huge.

We haven't said it yet. But he just did. "I love you too." I whispered back and he pecked my lips. We walked down stairs, happy and holding hands.

*Jacob POV*

"Jacob, what did you do to my sister?" Chresanto asked me. Bella was walking around singing and cooking and just smiling. It was cute. I held my hands up. "Nothing." Was all I said. He smirked at me and said "You better not have gotten my little sister pregnant." I laughed. "Bruh, its not even like that." I answered. He chuckled and kept teasing til Bella got him. "Mhmm you better not get my bestie pregnant." Was all she said and his eyes widened. "Oh, Chresanto and Ally just got busted." Ray laughed. Ally and Chres were blushing hard core. That's how you know it's true. Bella pinched his cheeks and said "Aww big brudder is embarrassed cause wittle sister caught you. Just know, now I got stuff to use against you." In a baby voice. We busted out laughing as he tackled her on the couch. "You will not." He challenged. She smiled evilly. "Oh, mommy." She sang threateningly. He covered her mouth. "Imma tell her what you been up to with Jacob." Chresanto said. She stopped trying to talk.

Well, see, what happened with that is.

-Flash back to two months ago(Jacob and Bella been dating for four months)-

*Jacob's POV*

I was up in Bella's room, Chres was on his way over with Prehia and Rose. Everyone is coming over for a cook out. Me and Bella was just up here messing around. Her parents are on a buisness trip and Rose was with Prehia.

"Stop" Bella whined as I continued to poke her side. "Make me." I said and didn't stop. She kissed me out of no where and I stopped. She pulled back and said "I made you." That little teaser. I kissed her again and right as it started to get heated, Chresanto comes in. "Bella, the kids are downstairs and- whoa, I did not need to see that." He said, quickly covering his eyes. I got off of her and she just laughed. "Quit being a baby Chres, we wasn't doing anything." Bella said. Chres flipped out. "That was something. And remember that's my little sister." He said, pointing between me and Bella. Bella laughed. "Boy, we wasn't do anything. You've done more with Ally." She countered. "Yeah, but I'm allowed to." He said. Bella looked at him with a 'oh really' face. "And I'm not?" She asked. Chresanto shook his head no. Bella laughed. "Who said?" She asked. Chres pointed to himself and said "Me." She kissed me again and waited five minutes before pulling back. "Keep talking, Chres, keep talking." She challenged.

He picked her up and carried her down stairs. He sat her on the couch and pointed at her and said "Stay." and walked over to Rose and Prehia and picked them up. He sat them on her and said "Make sure she stays." to them. If looks could kill, he would be six feet under. I just noticed everyone was here. "What is going on?" Ray asked confused. Bella shot a Chres a look as he started to say "Bella and Jacob-" He got cut off by Bella yelling "Chresanto and Ally slept together!" The girls weren't surprised cause Ally told them but Chresanto and Ally were embaressed cause now everyone knows. "As I was saying Bella and Jacob-" He tried again but Bella yelled "Shut it." And she took the kids off her lap and went and put her hand on his mouth.

Eventually Chres stopped and we went on with our cook out

-Flash Back Over-

"No, you won't." She said. Chres just laughed. "Okay, then let's eat cause I'm hungry." Craig said. We all laughed. "You know, one day all this eating will catch up with you right?" Bella asked. He shrugged. "I work out." Was his answered. We all laughed at him then we ordered some pizzas.