Road Trip part three

*Zo POV*

We are about 30 minutes away from the hotel. Spending all this time with Ray made me realize how much I love him. Right now we where talking. About our future. "So, how many kids do you wanna have?" Ray asked. "I don't know a few but not more than 10. 10 is my limit." I said. He laughed. "How many do you want?" I asked him. He thought for a minute. "Four or five or six or as many as we end up having." He told me. I smiled. "How do you feel about marriage?" He asked. I smiled. "I wanna get married one day." I said. "To you." I mumbled. "I wanna get married to you one day too." He told me and I smiled.

Zo- "So, where do you wanna live after you get married?"

Ray- "Oh, move out to the country get a little house with a dog and a mini van." *Glances at Zo*

Z- *Looks scared*

Ray- *Laughs and looks back at road* "Chill girl, I'm just messing with you. I would want to stay in L.A. and I would want a house, not an apartment or condo, an actual house."

Zo- *sighs in relief*

Ray- *Laughs a little* "What about you?"

Zo- "I would want to stay in L.A. too. I would want a house also."

Ray- "Look at us planning our future together."

Zo- "Yeah. I'm glad you stuck around, after you found out about the kids." *smiles*

Ray- "Of course. I helped make them too you know. I was more than happy too. Now, I'm more than happy to raise them with the love of my life."

Zo- *Smiles bigger and blushes*

Ray- "Aww, I made you blush didn't I?"

Zo- "How do you know that? You didn't even look at me."

Ray- "So, you blushed?"

Zo- *Sighs* "Yeah."

Ray- "There's the hotel." *Points to the hotel*

The hotel was freaking huge. Like at least twenty floors. Everyone got out of the cars and grabbed luggage. We grabbed all of it. I had the twins and Bella had Rose. Ray, Jacob, T, Craig and Chres all had one of those cart things that you put stuff on and they're really big and then you just push them on the elevator to your room. They got everything on five of those. It was piled high on it, but it fit. We walked in. "We have reservations." Ray said. The receptionist looked up from her phone and rolled her eyes. "Can't you see I'm on the phone here?" She asked smacking her gum. The kids weren't over at the desk they were everyone else at the waiting area. "Bitch, can't you see we are trying to get our room. You're at work get off the damn phone and do your job. And while your at it quit getting attitudes with your customers or you're gonna get fired." I said, harshly. She put her phone down and quit with her attitude. "Last name, please?" She asked nicely. I smiled. "Lopez" Ray said. She typed it in. She went and got five keys. "You're on the twentieth floor rooms 2001, 2002, 2003, 2004, 2005 and 2006. Have a nice day and let me know if you need anything else." She smiled politely. "Thank you." Ray and I said before turning and walking to our friends.

*Ray POV*

I was surprised at how Zo got that girl to act right. I just shook it off. We walked over to our friends. I handed out the keys. "Okay, so, we are on the 20th rooms 2001, 2002, 2003, 2004, 2005 and 2006. It says your number on the card." I explained. Zo picked up Junior, Loni picked up Charity and Bella picked up Rose while all the boys pushed the carts. We all got in five different elevators. We didn't want to risk getting stuck. We got up there at the same time. We went to our own rooms. We got the stuff of the cart then I took the cart down stairs. I was met in the hallway by the others bring them down.

After I brought the cart back, I went to Zo and I's room. She was laying on the bed with the twins. They were sleeping. The twins could sleep forever if you let them. But I was tired too. So, I laid on the other side of Zo, and wrapped my arms around her and went to sleep.

(A/N It's short and boring but I can't get to the interesting part until I get to the disney part. Let me know what you think. Two more before they are at Disney.)