Three Year Anniversary Part One

*Jacob POV*

Today me and Bella are leaving for our three year anniversary. The kids are staying with Santo but, my mom is gonna stay at our house to help. We will be gone for five days.

"Bye, Santo. Thank you for watching the kids." Bella said, hugging the life out of Santo. "Bella. Can't. Breathe." Santo said. Bella let go of him. "Sorry. I'm gonna miss you though." Bella told him. Santo hugged her again. "I'm fine, B." Santo reminded her. "If Ally tries to mess with you, call me." Bella told him. He smiled and agreed. Then she hugged my mom. "Thank you for helping Santo. If he mops around, call me." She said. My mom laughed and agreed. Then we finished up our goodbyes.

"Bye, I love y'all." Bella said. "We love you." Everyone said. She joined me in the car and the taxi driver took us to the airport. Bella laid her head on my shoulder. "I love you, Jacob. Happy Three Year Anniversary." Bella told me. I smiled and pulled her closer before kissing the top of her head. "I love you too. Happy Three Year Anniversary, baby." I said back.

-Skipping to when the plane lands-

I had to wake Bella up and as soon as we got in the rental car, she passed out again. We had rented a black and blue 2015 Chevrolet Camaro. It's an hour drive, so, I let her sleep. She still doesn't know where we are.

"Baby, get up." I told Bella. Her eyes fluttered open. "Where are we?" Bella asked, stretching. I smiled. "Well, remember how you said you always wanted to go to Bora Bora?" I asked. Bella jumped out the car and hugged me. "You really did that?" She asked. I nod and she kissed me. (A/N Bora Bora is a real place and it is beautiful.) Then we brought the bags up and yeah.

*Rose POV*

Santo was chasing me around the house and Mamaw was feeding JJ. I stopped to catch my breath and then Santo flipped me over his shoulder. I was upside down and Santo started spinning. I screamed and giggled. "I told you I was gonna get you." He said, continuing to spin. "Okay, okay. Can we watch cartoons?" I asked. He put me down on the couch.

Santo started taking pictures with me. We were making silly faces and smiling. Then Mamaw called us to go eat lunch.

*Santo POV*

I posted five of the silly face pictures and two of the smiling ones on my Instagram. "Watching Spongebob with my little sister. We real G's. haha." Then I joined everyone at the table to eat lunch. "Thanks, mama." I told Jacob's mom. Me and Jacob are best friends, of course his mom lets me call her mama. She smiled. "No problem, sweetie." She told me, sitting down and helping JJ eat. Theresa is a sweet lady.

"Santo, I'm not tired." Rose complained as I tried to lay her down for bed. She already did all her hygiene stuff and got dressed for bed. "Alright, you can watch cartoons for a while." I said. She cheered and moved over on her bed. I guess I'm watching Spongebob again. I laid with her until she fell asleep.

*Jacob's POV*

"Baby, take a shower with me." Bella said. I jumped and ran in the bathroom. I'm not turning this down. Bella giggled. "Some one is excited." She said. Then we got in the shower.

"I'm about to fall out." Bella said. It's now two in the morning. Bella yawned so, I pulled her closer to me and we snuggled up. "Go to sleep baby." I said. She laid her head on me. "I love you." Bella told me. I pulled her closer. "I love you too." I said. Then we both passed out.

Sorry, it's so short. I will add the second part tomorrow. I just wanted to update real quick. My new story, "My Brother's Best Friend" is up now. It's just the intro right now though. Please go check it out. And vote/comment on this one. Let me know what you think. What do you think Bella's secret is? What's gonna happen while they are in Bora Bora? Do you know where Bora Bora is? If you don't, look it up. It's a very beautiful island. Anyway, that's all for now.

~Hailey Michele