Stress Giggles

(A/N I know I promised drama in this chapter but it will be in the chapter after the next one. Anyway, here goes.)

*Bella POV*

 After we left Zo's house, I started laughing. "Babe, are you okay?" Princeton asked. "What the fuck just happened? We was all having a good time then Thalia came up with all this drama shit. Like what the fuck." I said laughing. We were at a stop light so Roc, Ally and Prince looked at me. "I laugh in stressful situations." I said. They still was looking at me like I was crazy, which only made me laugh more. Roc shook his head and started driving again. Soon, we were at my house. Prince said he was gonna stay with me tonight, just in case since I laughed basically the whole drive. He got the stuff he bought from the mall and I got mine. Well, at least he had clean clothes for tomorrow. When we went in my mom and dad were still up. "Hey, Momma, Hey, Daddy." I said. They smiled at us. "Hi, sweetie. Hi, Jacob." My mom said. Jacob smiled and said "Hello, ma'am and sir." My mom smiled at him. "So, polite." She said. I went and hugged my mom and dad. "Goodnight, I love you guys." I told them. "Love you too, sweetie." My mom said. "Love you too, Bella." My dad told me. "And I wanna say thank you for not hating me for leaving y'all." He added. I looked at him. "No need to thank me. I actually understand why you did. You were scared and everyone makes mistakes, but your here now and that's all that matters." I told him. He smiled big and then me, him and my mom were in a huge group hug. We pulled away and me and Jacob walked upstairs. "Do you wanna take a shower first?" I asked him. "How long does it take you?" He asked. "Um, like 40 minutes." I said. He nodded. "Well, it only takes me 15 so, I guess I'll go first." He said. He got his clothes together. "There is an extra toothbrush in there. It is blue and green." I told him, before he walked out. "Thanks, babe." He said. He pecked my lips and walked to the bathroom. While he was taking a shower, I got my clothes ready for bed and for tomorrow. I really don't wanna go to school tomorrow. Maybe my mom will let me skip. No, Zo is gonna need me there. I sat on the bed and was just thinking. I wonder why Lee Lee even started with all that shit. It just came out of no where.

My thoughts were interrupted by someone sitting on my bed. "Babe, are you okay?" Jacob asked me. "Yeah, just thinking." I told him. "Oh." He replied. "Yup, well I'mma go take a shower." I said. I went to stand up and walk away but Jacob pulled me to him and kissed me. That some how turned into a little make out session and ended with me straddling his waist. "I'mma go take a shower now." I said, after like two minutes of that. "Okay." He told me. I took my clothes to the bathroom with me. I finished in forty minutes. I went back into my room after drying my hair. Jacob was on his phone. He looked up at me and smiled. "You always look so pretty." He told me, putting his phone on my nightstand. "Well, you know, I try." I joked. He laughed. "Well, you achieve your goal then." He told me. I looked down at what I was wearing. I was wearing some pajama shorts with the number 81 in the bottom corner of my right leg and a pooh bear pajama shirt. "Anyway, watcha doin?" I asked, getting in bed next to him. "Oh, I'm bout to go to bed with my beautiful girl friend." He said. I looked around the room. "Who you cheating on me with?" I asked, jokingly. "Meghan Fox, I mean nobody." He joked back. "Fine, with me I got Zac Efron anyway." I joked. He grabbed his heart like he head been shot. "Well, damn, girl." He said, pretending to be hurt. Then we both laughed. "I like the relationship we have." I told him. "Me too." He agreed.

Then his phone went off. "Ohh, who is that?" I said, using that five year old 'I'm telling' voice. "Meghan." He laughed. I playfully punched him. "Okay, fine, it's Roc telling me him and Prod are at home." He said. "Mhmm, gonna make me have to make Meghan look ugly." I joked. He laughed at me. "I'm serious just Roc, see?" He said showing me his phone. I knew it was Roc, though. Then my phone went off. It was a text from Ally saying that she made it home okay. I sent her a message telling her goodnight. "Ohh, who is that?" Jacob asked in the same tone I used earlier. "Zac" I told him. He playfully scoffed. "It was Ally." I admitted. "I know, babe." He said. I rolled my eyes. "We should go to bed now." I suggested. He nodded. Then we turned out the lights. "Night." I told him. "Night." He copied. Then I fell asleep in his arms with back against his chest.

-Next Morning-

I woke up this morning with Jacob's arms around me. I smiled and looked at him. He is so cute when he sleeps. He looks so peaceful. I looked over at the clock on my dresser. It was 6:30. Good thing I took a shower last night cause I ain't got time. I stood up trying not to wake Jacob up. I grabbed my clothes and went to the bathroom and changed. When I got done I looked down at my outfit. Pink shorts with a pink crop top that had hearts and peace signs. And a white undershirt, cause you know stupid dress code. And then sandals that were flip flop style with tan on the part where your foot is and white straps. It looked good. I brushed my teeth, then my hair. I have no idea what to do with my hair. It's almost down to my butt, so I don't have time to straighten or curl it. I guess it's gonna go in a ponytail today. When I was done I went to wake up Jacob. I went to his side of the bed. I make it sound like we're married. Anyway, I went to the side of the bed he slept on. "Jacob, wake up." I said shaking his shoulder. He woke up. "Good morning, Beautiful." He told me. Oh. My. Gosh. His morning voice. "Good morning, handsome." I said. "You gotta get up, we have school." I told him. He smiled. "Okay." He told me. He got up and went to the bathroom after grabbing his clothes. He went in the bathroom and came out 10 minutes later. "Alright, I'm done." He said, laying back down. "You brushed your teeth?" I asked. He nodded. "And your hair?" He nods again. "And put on deodorant." He nods. "Wow." I said. I stood up and went and put on deodorant and perfume. "You forgot something." He told me as I was walking out the door, to go downstairs and eat. "What?" I asked making sure I had everything done. "What is something you forgot to give someone this morning?" He asked. I knew what he was talking about now. But I decided to have fun with this. "I don't know, did you forget something?" I asked him. He laughed and walked over to me. "Nope." He said before kissing me. I smiled into the kiss and kissed back. We pulled away and he took my hand and we went down stairs.

"What do you want for breakfast?" I asked him. We were down in the kitchen looking in the fridge. "Uh, it's already 7 so cereal." He said. I got out the milk and went to the cereal cabinet. My mom had bought all kinds of stuff for us. On my first night here, she showed me where everything was. "What kind of cereal?" I asked. "What do you got?" He asked. "Lucky Charms, Frosted Flakes, Trix, Fruity Pebbles, Coco Pebbles, Fruit Loops, Raisin Brain, Honey Nut Cheerios, pretty much every kind of cereal there is." I listed. "Frosted Flakes is good." He told me. I got the Frosted Flakes. Then I went to the cabinet where the bowls where. I had to climb to get them. "Babe, I got them, I don't you to fall." Jacob told me. I smiled at him. He got the bowls down and put them on the island. "Thank you." I told him. "Welcome." He said. I made two bowls of cereal. I handed him one. "Thanks." He said. "Welcome." I told him and we ate breakfast. "Do you wanna to take the bus to school or my car?" I asked, once we were done eating. "Car." He told me. I grabbed my keys and got my stuff as he got his and we left in my car.

(A/N Let me know what you think.)