My Past

(A/N So once again, I had this part all wrote out, but guess what? It got deleted :( This may not be as good as the one I had but once again I had to rewrite it. Anyway, I tried to make it as good as the original. Here goes.)

*Bella's POV*

I cleared my throat. "Guys, there is something I gotta tell you." I said, very nervously. That got their attention. 

-Flashback-

I am at school right now. Making a few sells before class starts. I am in 9th grade and I already basically run this place. The main reasons are I can beat anyone's ass and I sell drugs, so you know, I have connections with big people. "Aye, T." I said to one person I said to. His real name is Tyler. He is in the 12th grade, a senior. I don't know what he needs drugs for but that is not my business. He nods, signaling he does need something. "Hey, Bella." He said. It was a code, if he had just said 'Hey, Bella' I would have known he doesn't need anything. But if he does one of the 'sup nods' that means he does. It isn't a nod like yes, but like a what's up nod. You know what I mean. I slightly jerked my head to a place where there was no people. I went to the corner and he followed. "Watcha need?" I asked. He gave me a look that said 'what do I always need.' I nodded. "Ight, meet me at the park right after school. How much?" I asked. "$20." He responded. I nodded. Then we pretend to be in a deep conversation. Not like deep, but a conversation we are really into. When really we're not.

-After School-

I went to the park to meet T. We meet at the usual spot. He gave me a make up bag. I gave him a gym bag. "Thank you for bringing my make up back to me. I can't believe I forgot it." I laughed. I made sure all my money was there. "Your sister didn't steal my make up did she?" I asked. He shook his head and laughed. "No, I kept your bag put up til you called and asked for it." He explained. "Well, thank you. I had to use my mom's make up this morning." I laughed again. He nodded. "I actually have to meet my sister at Starbucks, so I gotta go. Thank you for giving me my gym bag back." He told me. I nodded this time. Then we parted ways. Yes, we just acted all that. The 'make-up' was my money. The gym bag had his stuff in it. I turned to walk to my house when I was stopped by Ally, a girl who thinks she can tell me what to do. "Ugh, why are you here? Just leave the sight of you gives me a headache." She tells me. This bitch wanna get hit. "Who do you think you are?" I asked. She smirked. "Obviously, prettier than you." She said. Wow, is that supposed to hurt. I guess she hadn't noticed I model. "What world are you living in?" I asked. This girl moved here two days ago, she don't know who she is messing with. "Apparently one with ratchet hoes like you." She shot. "Oh hell no. This bitch did not just call me outta my name." I said. I took out my piercings. My earrings, cartilage ring, belly button ring, lip ring and nose ring. I took off my heels and changed into my tennis shoes before pulling my hair back. Ally just pulled her hair back and took out her earrings, she didn't have a lot of piercings, like me. "Imma bout to fuck this bitch up." I said. She got the first hit. I always let the other person get the first hit, it helps me fight better. I got all of the following hits. I won that fight. I am pretty sure I broke her nose. "Now, listen here, you may be new, but from now on you understand, you are under me not above me. I run this, you are not gonna change that. Understood?" I asked, harshly. She nodded clearly terrified. "Good now, get out of here." I said. She nodded and ran away. I took my hair down and put all my piercings back in. I kept my tennis shoes on. I don't really like those heels.

"Damn, Bella, you messed her up." One of my best friends, Thalia(Pronounced Tuh-lee-uh), told me. "Why thank you, Lee Lee." I told her. They laughed a little. "You put her in her place thats foe sho'" Zo told me. "Sho did, Gurl." Loni added. I laughed. I knew Loni said girl like that cause well it kind of annoys me. But that's what friends are for. Lee Lee, Zo and Loni didn't do or sell drugs but they have been my best friends forever. I rolled my eyes playfully and we all linked arms and walked away like the bosses we are.

-End Flashback-

"You guys are starting school with me on monday so I want to tell you this now, before you find out from someone else. Please don't hate me." I started. Looks of worry crossed their faces. I started shaking. "Guys, I used to be a really bad kid. I got in fights, got arrested, and I-I" I started. The last part wasn't coming out. So, I took another deep breath. "I sold drugs." I finished. Their drops dropped and their eyes widened. "What?" They all asked. " I sold drugs, got in fights, got arrested. It started when I was in 9th grade, I was 15. It went on for two years before I straightened myself up." I repeated, ashamed of my past. "It is good that you stopped but why did you? What made you realize you need to snap back to reality?" Roc quizzed. I took another deep breath before answering.

-Another Flashback to a few months before Bella's 17th birthday-

I'm still selling drugs and getting in fights. I have even been arrested for a few times, but I always get bailed out. Zo, Loni and Lee Lee, still don't like it, but the accepted it and we are still best friends. Right now we are at a party I threw while my dad and step-mom were on a vacation. It wasn't a big party. It was me, Zo, Loni, Lee Lee, T, Ally and about twenty others. Ally and I are actually friends now. We respect each other and sometimes she even helps me sell. I taught her a few things. She hasn't been caught yet and neither have I cause you know people don't mess with me or my family or my friends. I think T and Lee Lee got something going on. Or they just really like to flirt with each other. Anyway, Zo, Loni and I were talking when we heard shots. I had a gun for protection so I grabbed it. I turned and saw the shooter. To my surprise it was this one girl I had invited named Kelsey. "What are you doing?" I asked angrily. She laughed. "I am tired of living under you and being scared of you." She said. This girl is crazy. She aimed the gun at me but someone hit her arm and when she pulled the trigger it hit Lee Lee. It hit her in the stomach. Then T pulled out his gun and shot Kelsey in her shoulder and her stomach. They both hit the floor. "SOMEONE CALL 911!!" Me and T yelled.

-Flashback over-

"My best friend got shot at a party because of it, she lived but it made me realize I needed to stop. We are all still friends too." I said eventually. They sat there for a minute and let that sink in. "Thank you for telling us." My mom spoke breaking the silence. I nodded. "And we don't hate you for it, the past is the past and it can't be changed, but as long as you stopped, that's the only thing that matters." Prodigy said. "Thanks, Prod." I said. I stood up and went and hugged him. "No problem, we're family, remember? Family doesn't hate family cause of decisions made in the past." He told me. Everyone joined the hug. It was me, Prod, Prince, Roc, Ray, Dad, Mom and Rose. It felt like a real family.

(A/N Okay, don't know what to say about this one. Like I said, the original got deleted. Let me know what you think. In the next update, it is still gonna be at this dinner.)