One Year

So, let me catch y'all up right quick. Me and Jacob still date. So do Chres and Ally, Craig and Loni, Ray and Zo. Zo grandma died 6 months ago. It wasn't sad. We all cried. Rose got out the hospital two weeks after she got in. It was the longest two weeks of my life with out Rose here. I still live with Jacob. My mom got 20 years and prison, me and Rose don't visit her. We visit my dad's grave every other friday. It's become like a family tradition for me, Jacob and Rose. Rose started calling me mommy again. She has done it before after my mom left and I practically raised her. She even calls Jacob 'daddy'. He doesn't mind though. We have custody of her so, we say she is our daughter. I think me and Jacob may have our own little baby on the way though cause I have awful morning sickness. I ain't told him yet. I don't know for sure though.

Jacob is at the studio now with the guys recording some music. We all graduated highschool. The boys don't want us working so, we don't. They said that they are the man so they should work and we should stay home. It sounds kind of bad but, it's actually sweet when you think about it. They wanna support us.

I decided to text the girls and tell them to come over. I just added them in a group chat.

Bella- Hola, y'all should come over asap

Zo- what happened

Loni- y what happened

Ally- whats wrong

Bella- tell ya when ya get here. Hurry up

All- okay b there in five

We all live close together. Like around the corner close. They all pulled up at the same time. They came right in the house. "What happened?" Zo asked. She checked my face and checked on Rose. "Zo, chill, Rose is taking a nap in her room and I am fine. I just have a little tiny problem." I clarified. I waited for a second then said "I think I'm pregnant." Their jaws dropped.

"Wait so you and Jacob actually?" Ally asked. I nod. "And you didn't tell us?" Zo asked. I shrugged. "What do I do?" I whined. Zo said first I have to take a few pregnancy tests and then if it's postive, make a doctor's appointment. "Okay, how long ago was this?" Zo asked. I thought for a minute. "Two weeks ago."

Zo and Ally went to pick up everything while me and Loni stayed here with Rose. Once they got back, she said I had to use all five. I drank like a gallon of water. How can one person pee that much. I could do one or two but she said I had to use all five.

After twenty minutes, we looked at them. Well, Zo did. I couldn't do it. "Uh, Bella, I don't know what you wanna hear but, they're all postive." She said. I stood up. "Okay, what now?" I asked. "You make doctors appointment. Then tell Jacob." She told me. That's when I freaked out. "What do you mean? I can't tell him yet. Can I wait a little longer?" I asked. She shrugged. "If you tell him tonight, we will be here. The sooner the better." She answered. I sighed and agreed.

I made a doctor's appointment then called Jacob.

(Phone Convo)

Jacob- "Hey, baby, what are you doing?"

Bella- "Hey. Nothing. When are you gonna be home?"

Jacob- "In twenty seconds. You sound nervous, what's wrong?"

Bella- "I'll you when you get home. I'm upstairs in the room."

Jacob- "Okay, love. I wil be up there in 20 seconds, legit."

Bella- *laughs* "Okay. I love you."

Jacob- "I love you too."

Then we hung up. The girls sat on the bed and waited for him to come in. Once he did, they walked out and closed the door. They were waiting in the hall way. "What's the matter, babe?" Jacob asked, grabbing my hand. I sighed and stood up. I got all five tests out of the bathroom and showed them to him. "What's that mean?" He asked confused. I started to tear up. "Jacob that means I have another living thing growing inside of me." I told him. He looked at me. "You're pregnant?" He asked. I nod letting the tears flow. He dropped the tests on the floor and hugged me. "That's amazing, why are you crying?" He asked. "I'm scared." I said into his chest. He rubbed my back. "I got you baby. I got you. I got Rose. I got our unborn baby. Don't worry baby girl." He said. I smiled a little. I looked up at him and stood up on my tip toes to kiss him. "Let's tell everyone." He said. I smiled. "Okay. My appointment is tomorrow morning by the way." I informed him. He chuckled.

We called everyone over for a dinner. They got there fast we only called friends. We are gonna tell Jacob's mom tomorrow. "We'll let y'all tell the boys." The girls said. I laughed. We just ordered pizza for dinner.

I went and sat in Jacob's lap. I put my hands around his neck. "You still gon love me when I'm fat?" I asked. "You not gon be fat baby. You gon be with child. My child." He said smiling. I smiled back and started playing with his hair. It was in a ponytail thing. "I like your hair like this." I informed him. He chuckled.

Once everyone and the pizza's were here, I woke Rose up. The only reason she got up is cause I told her Prehia came. Her and Prehia got their pizza and automatically started talking. "So, how's recording going?" I asked. They shrugged. "It's going. Keisha and Walter are going crazy trying to book us concerts and stuff. We don't wanna do any tours right now, cause we refuse to leave you girls." Chres said. Prehia yelled "Suck up!" Everyone just laughed.

"Guys, I gotta tell y'all something. But you can't get mad." I said. They all think of my as a little sister. And I am Chresanto's little sister. "So, cute story, I'm pregnant. The end." I said. They looked shocked. The Chres jumps up and starts chasing Jacob. "Chres, stop. Don't hurt him. Please." I said, right as he caught Jacob. He went to hit him, but, I jumped on his back. "CHRESANTO CALM DOWN!" I yelled. He did and he said "You better take care of my sister." Jacob nods and says "Of course I will. I love her." That made everyone smile.

We decided to do a ustream tomorrow at 2 cause the appointment is at 12. We have breakfast tomorrow at 9 with Jacob's parents.

So, I had this one really long but wattpad deleted it. Twice. Hopefully it saves this time. Let me know your thoughts on the story.