Road Trip Part Five

*Kelli POV*

Tyler is so goofy. He is really sweet though. My phone made a beep so I picked it up. It as a text from Bella.

Queen B- Watcha doin

Kelli Kay- Nothing wyf

Queen B- 😱what?

Kelli Kay- lol i meant wyd not wyf

Queen- omg what would wyf even stand for and nothing

Kelli Kay- Who you f-ing

Queen B- lol, y don't u cuss just asking

Kelli Kay- I do but i don't like to so I find ways around it

Queen B- Ohhh, lol, how is it going riding with Tyler?

Kelli Kay- He funny

Queen B- Yup, he is

Kelli Kay- What about Prince

Queen B- Well at first it was fun then I was gon kill him now its good

Kelli Kay- lol

Queen B- Sure

Kelli Kay- Well, I'm taking a nap b4 i gotta drive

Queen B- Kay, later love 😘

Kelli Kay- Later Hater 💋

I put my phone away. "How much longer til we switch drivers?" I asked. He glanced at his watch. "Like an hour and a half." He said. "I'm taking a nap." I informed him. "Okay." He told me. I closed my eyes and fell asleep.

*T POV*

Kelli fell asleep so I cut the radio on but not loud. Then for the next hour and a half I listened to the radio ignoring my phone going off. Cause I knew it was Lee Lee. When Kelli was driving I cut the radio off and answered it. I made sure it was Lee Lee. It was.

(PHONE CONVO)

T- "What do you want?"

Lee Lee- "To apologize. I'm really sorry, I honestly am. It was really stupid of me to do that. I did love you. But, I don't know what happened. I am really sorry though."

T- "And I forgive you."

Lee Lee- "Really, do think you could give another chance?"

T- "I forgive you but it's done for good."

Lee Lee- "But T it won't happen again, I swear."

T- "You're right it won't happen again, because it's over."

Lee Lee- "But T you know I am sorry."

T- "And you know I forgive you but it's over for good."

She started to beg but I hung up. "Kelli, I'm taking a nap." I told Kelli. She said okay and I passed out.

"Tyler, if you don't wake up and get this damn phone, I am gonna throw it out of the window." I heard Kelli say. I got my phone and hung up on who ever was calling. "How long was I asleep?" I asked. "Three hours. And that phone was going off the whole time. I cut the radio up enough to blare it out. I'm surprised it didn't wake you up. Then it didn't stop so, I woke you up." She explained clearly annoyed by the phone. I checked the missed calls. 67 missed calls from Lee Lee and 130 text messages. I cleared everything cause they were all from Lee Lee and I am done with her. "Who was it cause whoever it was already gets on my nerves." She joked. I laughed. "It was my ex Lee Lee she just doesn't understand when someone says it's over." I explained. "If you don't mind me asking why did you guys break up and how long ago?" She asked. I took a deep breath. "We broke a few days ago because she cheated on me like six times with like six different dudes. We were dating two years and she did all that, so, I figured if I didn't mean anything to her, there wasn't a point in that that relationship." I explained to her. She laughed a little. "That sucks." She told me. I agreed and then my phone went off. I got annoyed so, I answered it.

(Phone Convo)

T- "What do you want?"

Bella- "Well, someone woke up on the wrong side of the bed, well seat."

T- *Laughs* "I thought it was Lee Lee she has been blowing up my phone."

Bella- "Next time she calls get Kelli to answer it, she will make her stop calling."

T- "I might actually do that."

Bella- "Well, make sure you tell her what happened and that you want her to stop calling."

T- "Okay, I will give it a try."

Bella- "Anyway, we gotta stop and get gas, so there is a gas station in 10 minutes on the left. I already told everyone else."

T- "Ight, we'll stop."

Bella- "OK. Later."

T- "Later."

Then we hung up. Then I got a call. Time to use Bella's plan. "Kelli, will you answer this, say anything you got to. Just get her to stop calling you already know what happened." I said. She nods and answers it.

*Kelli POV*

I answered it.

(Phone Convo)

Kelli- *In a sweet and innocent voice* "Hello?"

Lee Lee- *Annoyed* "Who is this?"

Kelli- *Still in a sweet and innocent voice* "It's Tyler's girlfriend, Kelli. Who is this?"

Lee Lee- *Sad and a little mad* "His ex girlfriend, Lee Lee. Is he there?"

Kelli- "He's asleep right now."

Lee Lee- "Oh, well, why do you have his phone?"

Kelli- "He told me his password and to answer it if anyone called. Your number didn't have a caller I.D so, I had to ask you who you were." *Giggles a little*

Lee Lee- *Sad and a little mad still* "He never told me his password."

Kelli- "I am his password."

Lee Lee- "So, you just tell people his password."

Kelli- "Hunny, it's a nickname he gave me and a combination of numbers. I didn't tell anyone his password."

Lee Lee- "How come he is giving a hoe he just met nicknames and I didn't get a nickname for two years."

Kelli- *Loses the sweet and innocent tone and gets mad.* "Bitch, I ain't a hoe. I didn't cheat on him six times with six different dudes. So, you can just shut the fuck up with all that bullshit. You're the hoe."

Lee Lee- *Less mad and more scared* "Well, you don't know shit."

Kelli- "Really? I know you cheated on Tyler. I know you are pregnant and don't know who the daddy is. I know how to make Tyler happy. He don't want you no more. You blew your chance. So, bitch, stop calling him."

Lee Lee- "I will when he tells me too."

Kelli- "Tyler, tell this bitch you want her to stop calling."

Tyler- "Lee Lee I do want you to stop calling. That's why I let my new girl answer it. I'm happy. So, please stop calling me."

Lee Lee- "Wow. Whatever bye"

I hung up his phone. I gave it back to him and it stayed quiet for the first time in three hours. We pulled up to the gas station Tyler said we had to go to. We all got out and stretched. After everyone got what they needed we finished the trip to Disney.

************************************************************************

Okay, that is the last one for today. I will post more as soon as I can.