Court Date

(I had to add the video. Lol, he can rap, you gotta admit it. The end made me laugh.)

CJ in the MM

*Bella POV*

Me and Jacob just got off of our flight back and we're on our way to the court house to see who gets CJ. Santo came to pick us up with the kids and Mama Perez. He had CJ right now. CJ is so cute. He looks exactly like Santo.

We walked into the court house and, Santo went to his place while me, Jacob, Mama Perez, Mr. Perez, Rose, JJ, little CJ, Ray, Zo, Charity, Junior, Prehia, Mrs. August, Mr. August,  Craig, Loni, Mrs. Lopez, Mr. Lopez, Mr. Crippen, Mrs. Crippen, and Loni's parents, sat in the audience. We sat right in the front row, directly behind Santo. Everyones parents sat in the second row behind us while Ray, Zo, Craig, Loni, Me and Jacob sat right behind Santo with the kids. I held JJ and Jacob held CJ and Rose sat between us. I put on arm around Rose and Jacob put his arm on the seat, around all of us.

Ally's lawyer mad Ally look like trash and Santo look great. Ally was okay with that. She came to court dressed like a hoe. She was wearing a belly shirt, shorts that barely covered her butt and they were tight as anything. Santo is wearing a suit and tie.

We had a fifteen minute recess while the jury came up with their decision. Our family just sat outside around the picnic table. "I think you'll get him." I told Santo, who was sitting there, feeding CJ, looking down at him like it was his last time seeing him. Santo smiled. "I know, but anything could happen. They could take him away from me." He said, beginning to burp CJ. I smiled.

"Santo, they're not gonna take him from you. You're a great father." I informed him. Santo smiled bigger and thanked me. Then he told me something I wasn't expecting. "Thanks to your husband. Jacob gave me advice and let me help with JJ so I could be experienced. That's why I baby sat him and Rose so much." Santo said. I smiled and looked at Jacob who was playing with JJ and Rose. (A/N in case you didn't know, JJ is five months old now.)

We walked in when the fifteen minutes was up and sat in out spots. "The jury has came to the agreement that full custody of Chresanto Lorenzo Romelo August Junior, goes to the father, Chresanto Lorenzo Romelo August Senior (A/N I got it in the right order that time.) Mrs. Parker(Ally), is to pay one thousand dollars in child support on the fifteen of every month, starting next month. Visitation is up to Mr. August. Any further questions?" The judge asked. Ally jumped up, I guess she ain't a complete hoe who doesn't care.

"You're honor, with all due respect, you can't let them do that. That's my son." Ally said. The judge looked at her. "The jury finds you unfit to raise him. If you had his best interest in mind, you would have came dressed appropriately, not drunk, not high and respectfully. However, you came dressed like that, drunk, high and cussing people out. Any other questions?" The judge asked. I held in my laughs. He was so close to calling her a hoe but, he stopped his self.

"Case closed then." The judge said. We all stood and walked out. We had a big group hug with all of us. Then we held hands in a circle and prayed together, thanking the Lord for helping Santo get CJ. We did the same before court started, praying that Santo would get CJ, and during the break we did the same.

"Okay, everyone come over to the house. We'll hang out today. Celebrate." Mama August said. Everyone agreed and we got in our cars. Ray, Zo and the kids got in their car, Craig and Loni got in theirs and Santo, Jacob, me, Rose, JJ and CJ rode in our van with Mama Perez and Mr. Perez. We have an actual can with four rows of seats, the kids are in the third row, Mama is in the passenger seat, Santo is driving and Mr. Perez is in the second row with Rose. Then we started the drive to Mama August's house. Jacob laid his head in my lap, looking up at me. I ran my fingers threw his afro, looking down at him.

"I love you." Jacob whispered. I smiled. "I love you too." I whispered back. Jacob turned on his side and kissed my stomach, leaving his face close so he could say something. "If you're in there yet, I love you." He whispered. I smiled bigger and continued playing with his hair. Jacob didn't move, he just laid there and let me while he fell asleep.

I took his picture and then put my phone back in my purse. I just went back to running my hands threw his hair. I sang softly along with the radio. Jacob reached up and wrapped his arms around my waist, hiding his face in my stomach. I smiled and rubbed his back with one hand, the other still played with his curls.

I really do want another baby, really bad. I know JJ is only five months, but I want our first baby as a married couple. I need to go see my mom, I haven't seen her in a few months, I've called and talked to her, but I haven't seen her.

"B, we're here." I heard Santo say. I looked at him and smiled. "Let me get Jacob up." I said. Santo nods. "Rose, will you carry JJ in?" Santo asks Rose. She nods and Santo hands him to her. He grabbed CJ and everyone walked in the house.

I shook Jacob's shoulder and said, "Baby, get up." Jacob smiled and kissed my stomach over and over again. He sat up and brought his lips to mine. He bit my lip, pulling back. "Mmm, I love you." Jacob said. I smiled as he licked his lips. "I love you too." I told him.

"Damn, I just realized something." Jacob said, stopping. We were walking in the house, hand in hand. "What?" I asked him. Jacob pecked my lips before turning around and walking to the van. "I left my phone in the van." He said. I laughed and walked in the house. I took JJ kissed all over his face. "Mommy's baby. I missed you." I cooed. JJ giggled. "Maa" He started. I smiled. "Mama." I told him. I noticed everyone recording. Jacob walked in. "Ma." He tried again.

Jacob pulled his phone out and started recording too. "Mama." I told JJ. "Mama." He copied. I smiled and kissed his forehead. "That's right, mama's baby." I said, throwing him in the air and catching him. JJ giggled and left a big slobbery kiss on my cheek. I wiped my cheek and kissed his.

"Jacob, he said mama." I said, tearing up. Jacob smiled. "He did, baby girl." Jacob said. I looked back at JJ. "You said mama." I said, not knowing what else to say. My baby just said his first word. Jacob came and hugged me. JJ was between us so, it wasn't a tight hug.

Mama Perez, Mama Crippen, Mama August, Mama Lopez, Zo, Loni and myself, made dinner for everyone. Rose was helping us too. Charity was doing what she could. JJ, CJ and Junior, were in the living room with the guys.

"So, how's it coming with the next baby?" Zo asked me. I smiled. "I was actually thinking of holding off on another baby. I realized that if I'm pregnant, I could miss a lot of JJ's first things." I told her. Zo smiled. "Good, JJ needs some attention. Rose does too." Zo told me. I looked over at Rose who was talking to Mama Perez. "Yeah, she does." I agreed.

"What about you? When are you planning to have your next baby?" I asked Zo. She smiled. "Well, I was planning to have another baby after the kids start school and me and Ray are married. I guess we're gonna have to post-pone the wedding because, I'm pregnant." Zo told me. I hugged the life out of her. "That's wonderful. I'm gonna be an aunty again. Does Ray know?" I asked. Zo shook her head.

"Go tell him." I encouraged. Zo thinks for a minute. "I'm scared of what he'll say. I'll tell him in front of everyone at dinner." She told me. I smiled at her and we continued on the desserts. Loni came back in the kitchen after getting off the phone with her mom and Zo told her. She did the same thing I did.

At dinner, Zo whispered something in Ray's ear. He jumped up and kissed her. "We're having a baby!" He cheered, doing some weird dance. Everyone laughed and congratulated him. I kissed Jacob's lips and looked around at everyone. We're not perfect, but I really do love my family.

This is not the last chapter. The next one is though. Do y'all want a sequel, or should this be a 2-in-1 book where the sequel is in this book. I'd be part 2. Comment and let me know. Also, please vote. Oh, and when do y'all want me to post the Nicki Minaj book? Comment pleasee

~Michele

PS sorry it's short