Chresanto and Bella

As we were driving, Young, Wild & Free came on. Chres rapped along with them and I sung some of the singing parts. Chres is really good at rapping. He's really good at it.

At the grave, we put the flowers we bought on our dad's grave. "I haven't been here since we burried him." Chresanto admitted. I leaned into him. "I know, it's hard." I said. He hugged me and I hugged back. "I just can't believe I just met and found out about him then he dies." Chres said. His voice cracked a little. I patted his back. "I know, I know. But you still have Mr. August and Mrs. August. You gotta look on the bright side." I said. He chuckled. "Okay, B. Only cause you told me to." Chres said jokingly.

We left then we went somewhere we wanted to go but at the same time, we didn't. We went to see my mom. "Wait, Chres, what if she sees my baby bump and tries to hurt the baby? She is mentally insane, remember?" I asked. He nods and says "I'll give you my hoodie. It's big on you so it'll look baggy." My mom didn't have to go to jail because, they tested and she was mentally insane.

After we got there, Chres gave me his hoodie and I put it on. I was nervous cause we haven't seen her in over a year and a half. "Do any of you anything on you? Phone, weapon, etc. Anything you need to inform us before we let you back?" The gaurd asks. I nod. "I'm four months pregnant." I said. They thought for a minute. "You can go back. It's up to you if you tell her or not. It may help her condition. We'll have a gaurd right at the door." A docotr answered. I nod. I took the hoodie of and handed it to Chres.

We walked in and she was sitting down at a table. She doesn't look crazy. She looks normal. She saw my stomach and her eyes widened but she said nothing. "Hey, mama." I said. She smiled a little. "Hey, mama." Chres added. She was techaniclly his stepmom. She smiled a little more but still, said nothing. We sat down and she started talking. "Hi, uh, Bella and Chresanto." She answered. "So, how are you?" I asked. She shrugged. "I'm getting better." Mama said.

We talked for a while before she said, "So, Bella, are you still with Jacob?" I nodded and smiled. "Yeah, and little Jacob will be here in less than five months." I said proudly. I rubbed my little baby bump. My mom smiled. "My first grand baby." She said happily. She's happy about it. Score!

We spent an hour talking before she had to leave and go get her lunch. We promised to come back next week. "What ever y'all did in there, helped her a lot. She came out happy and talking. We haven't got her to talk outside of her sessions since she came here. She's improving. Can I trust y'all will come back next week?" Another doctor asked. Me and Chres nod.

"Where to next?" Chres asked. I yelled "Icecream!" And he jumped and plugged his ears dramatically. "I'm right here." He said. I laughed. "Jacob makes me eat healthy." I whined. He laughed at me and drove to Dairy Queen.

He got me a burger and ice cream. I hugged him. "Thank you." I said. He chuckled. "Welcome, baby sis." He said. I took a selfie of us before we ate and posted it on instagram. "Big bro n lil sis day. Went to our dad's grave then to see mama. It's been a good day. Love u big headed bro. $anto August." I tagged him in it. Then I ate my food. I got a text from Jacob five minutes after that.

Jacob- y'all didn't tell us y'all was leaving for all day.

Bella- well u kind of just decided while we were at the grave yard

Jacob- kay, so r u coming home tonight

Bella- yeah y

Jacob- cause i wanna see my baby before i go to bed

Bella- okay, i love you. I gtg

Jacob, okay, i love you too

I locked my phone and continued eating. "So, what else do you wanna do today?" Chres asked me. "Can we go to the mall?" I asked. He agreed so, we dropped by my house so I could change. I changed into a black and blue Nirvana shirt, black skinny jeans and black, blue and grey nike hightops. (Outfit in the media. Let me know in the comments if you can see her outfit.)

"Me and Chresanto leaving." I yelled. Jacob ran and kissed me. "I love you." He said. I smiled. "I love you too." I told him. Then Rose ran up and hugged me and then my stomach. "Bye mommy, bye JJ." She said. "I love you JJ and mommy." She added. I kissed the top of her head. "I love you too." I said.

Me and Chresanto went to the mall. "I wanna go to the baby store." I said. "Meet me in the food court in 20 minutes?" He asked. I nod.

I found the cutest clothes and sent pictures to Jacob before I bought them. I bought some outfits for the baby then went and bought some for Rose. I got Jacob some stuff and me a few things before I met Chresanto in the food court. "Okay, where to now?" I asked. He shrugged and we walked around.

I drug him into Wet Seal. I bought some things for now and somethings for after the baby comes. Then we went to the shoe place.  We both got some shoes. "B, you think Ally would like these?" Chresanto asked. I looked at the boots with heels. They were cute. I nod.

"B, can we run to the jewlery store real quick?" Chresanto asked, right before we passed it. I looked at him confused. "I kind of made a mistake and Ally forgave me but, I wanna show her, I'm serious about her. I'm serious about us." He explained. "Awww. Yeah, let's go." I said. He looked at rings. "Wait, are you proposing to Ally?" I asked. He shook his head. "Not yet." He answered. Aww. "It's just a promise ring." He continued. "I just want her to know, I know that we all know I'm stupid sometimes and I do stupid stuff. I just also want her to always know, I love her. And I'm trying my hardest not to screw it up." He finished. I hugged. "My big brother is in love." I cooed. He chuckled and continued looking for rings until he found the perfect one.

We spent the rest of the day hanging out then went home.

So, can y'all see the picture in the media? Let me know in the comments. What do y'all think of this part? Thoughts on Bella and Rose's mother? Should they go back to see her?