Road Trip Part 4

*Chres POV*

Ally is still kind of mad about what I said but I told her sorry. And I was just joking. But what I said was kind of bad, I mean if I would have said it around the guys it wouldn't be that bad, but I had to say it before I thought about the fact that I was sitting with Ally. Well, I don't know what else do other than say sorry. And these geniuses got rooms with only on bed. Guess it's the couch for me.

I went and grabbed a pillow of the bed and an extra cover. "Where are you going?" I heard Ally ask. I looked at her. "I'm tired, so I was going to the couch." I told her. She scooted over and patted the spot on the bed next to her. "You can lay with me." She said. I smiled and laid next to her. Then I fell asleep.

*Ally POV*

After Chres fell asleep, I had to check his phone. I mean I think he is cheating on me. Oh, yeah, me and Chres have been dating for almost a week. We agreed not to tell anyone until we make it to two weeks. It was so sweet how he asked me.

-Flashback-

I was getting some things out of me locker when Chres came up and asked me out to dinner tonight since it was friday. I agreed.

After school, I went home and got ready. I don't know what to wear. He didn't tell me where we are going. I have to text him.

Ally- Were are we going?

Chresanto- It is a surprise

Ally- Ugh, what do I wear then?

Chrestano- Nice and casual

Ally- What would that be?

Chresanto- Like something nice but not fancy and casual but not too casual

Ally- Okay, see you soon

Chresanto- Yup I will be there in two hours

Ally- Okay see ya later

I went and put on a knee length sun dress. It was baby blue and gold. I wore gold sandals. I straightened my hair and put on eye liner, mascara and lip gloss. Then by the time I was done Chres was there. He was wearing shorts and a shirt with some black and white Jordan's. "You look beautiful." He told me, opening the car door for me. "Thanks, you look pretty nice too." I told him. He smiled then for in the car.

We drove for five minutes before pulling up to a restaurant. It was called 'Amore' which is Love in Italian. The food here is amazing. It's soul foods. We went in and went to that little desk thing. "Do you guys have reservations?" A lady asked. Chres nods. "Last name." She said. "August." He said. Then she smiled and led us to a table. "A waiter will be right here to take your order." She said before leaving. We looked at the menus. Then the waiter came. "What can I get you guys to drink?" He asked. Me and Chres said "Sweet Tea" at the same time. We looked at each other and smiled. "And to eat?" The waiter asked after righting our drinks down. "Um, fried chicken, potato salad and rolls." I said. He wrote that down and looked at Chres. "Fried chicken, fries and macaroni and cheese." He said. The waiter wrote that down and told us he will be back in five minutes with the food and drink.

Chres- "So, tell me about you."

Ally- "Like what?"

Chres- "Anything."

Ally- "Well, I'm black, Mexican and a little French. I have two little sisters. Daya who is 8 and Kiera who is 4. My parents are divorced. I live with my mom and I have know idea where my dad went after he left. My favorite colors are blue, gold, pink, green, blue, black, red, and purple. Now, your turn."

Chres- "Well, my favorite colors are blue and black. I have a little sister named Prehia and my parents are divorced also. I live with my mom and sister. I still keep in contact with my dad. What's your favorite food?"