Chapter X. Trying To Attack

Sexual harassment.

》》》》《《《《

It's less than four days to the wedding, I and Jaime not seeing each other, Lady Catelyn trying her best to teach me how to act and I spend my time with all my siblings but the most with Jon. I and Jon haven't separated since our birth, he will be in the North and I will be in the South, I hate that.

Jaime and I sitting with Maester Luwin telling us a lot of boring things to prepare for the wedding and what we will do. Jamie back in the chair relaxing and closed his eyes "Excuse me, I'm tired, It's enough for today, please"

I put my head on the table "I'm with him, please, Maester"

"Ser Jaime, Lyanna, It's less than three days"

I raise my head with my perfect smile "Maester, I will prepare my word and come to you to check it and I will learn Ser Jamie everything about it"

"As you wish, after the sunset come to me"

I smile "I will, Thank you, Maester" Maester Luwin excuses himself and leaves us alone. I put my head on the table again from exhaustion. Jamie smiles watching me then puts his hand on the back of my head and the other on my back massaging them "Oh!!" I raise my head.

"It will make you feel better" Jaime still massaging it

"Yeah, I can feel it" I lean back on his hand "Oh it's good"

"Don't thank me, Dear wife" I widen my eyes "You will use it"

"Is that what we will call each other, Wife and husband"

Jaime takes off his hands "I guess" I give him a pen and paper "You will give me an exam?"

"No, you must choose one of your family to say a toast, and if anyone else after your chosen wants to say anything it's okay"

"Who will say for you?"

"Of course, Jon, he's my twin" smile "Who will be yours?"

"I think Tyrion"

I look at him confused "Really?! I thought it would be the queen"

"No, Tyrion is so perfect to be the one talking"

Snow who sits all the time under the table stands and jumps on my lap "Hello beautiful lady" I pet her and look at Jaime "Thank you for accepting her to come with us"

"Snow welcome anywhere with us" I smile and take his hand putting it on Snow "Ah are you sure"

"Don't worry, she will use you"

Jaime pets Snow but I think she loves him. Ghost howls to Snow and she jumps from my lap to follow him "Here the twin stole her"

I watch them "sticking since we find them" I look at his face "Something wrong, What is happening?" 

"You love someone else, Don't you?"

"What are you talking about?"

"Tomas, I'm talking about Tomas"

"No, He's one of our guards"

"I hear rumors"

"I don't what you heard and I am sure it's wrong and a week ago I was a free soldier and can't imagine I would marry and especially marry you so our life is difficult and different, Ser Jaime"

"Cause I'm the kingslayer"