Chapter I. The Wars To Come

In King's Landing, the Great Sept Of Baelor. I'm with Baelor sitting at the stairs watching Tywin's body. Jaime and Genna standing next to him. Bash asks me "Where are the children?"

"With Harwin and Laela, Where are your son and wife?"

"I send them to Hightower. the guards could not find Sansa"

"I had no idea, Where the hell is she"

"I am sure, Little finger hand on her disappears"

"I had no idea, now" I look at Jaime "He can not even look at me"

"Because his aunt tried to kill you and suicide"

I nod "Yes, It's not the first time someone to killed me for his family but our marriage is dying for three months"

"Marriage is not paradise all time"

"Why did you save me, Bash?"

"What? Why I would not"

"I am tired, I do not want to live anymore, I can not handle all this, I miss father and all my family"

"You giving up, you have a child and ward who lost his brother"

I stare at him "Yes, I have"

Cersei gets out of a cart to a funeral procession outside of the Great Sept of Baelor. She walks to the top of the stairs.

The priest says "Your grace, we are honoured by your presence. The mourners are waiting."

Cersei says "They will keep waiting. I want a moment alone with him."

"But your grace, many of these lords and ladies have travelled day and night to be here..." Cersei starts walking away "From all seven kingdoms..."

"They will wait."

》》》》《《《《

In Great Sept Of Baelor, Tywin's body rests with hand-painted stones on top of his eyes. Jaime presides over the body. I and Baelor are next to each other. Cersei walks next to him "He never wanted you to be at King's Guard, but here you are, protecting his dead body."

Jaime says "What he built. The towers. He built it for us. He meant it for us. They're going to try to take it away, all of it.

Cersei wonders "They?"

"All of them out there are enemies. They're waiting a night to make sure he's really dead and as soon as they see the stones on his eyes they'll set to work on tearing us apart."

"They had nothing to do with it. The man who murdered our father, he tore us apart, he's the enemy. I've been telling you for years, you've been defending him for years..."

"This is exactly what they want."

"...and now our father is dead. And that little monster is out there somewhere drawing breath. Did you set him free?" No response from Jaime "Tyrion may be a monster but at least he killed our father on purpose. You killed him by mistake. With stupidity. You're a man of action, aren't you? When it occurs to you to do something you do it, never mind the consequences. Take a look" gestures towards Tywin "Look at the consequences. Here they are. He loved you more than anyone in this world." Cersei kisses Tywin on the head and then leaves.

》》》》《《《《

Narrator POV

In Dragonstone, A castle on the island of the same name at the entrance to Blackwater Bay, below the Dragonmont.

It was the original seat of House Targaryen in Westeros and had been colonized and fortified as the westernmost outpost of the Valyrian Freehold.