Chapter X. The Day Before

Lyanna POV

In Winterfell courtyard. I and Jon walking together. Jon says "Harrenhal, I will not let you live in the place of a ghost"

I say "I am sorry you are not the lord of me"

Jon gives me a look.

A horn is then blared and the gates are opened as the remaining members of the nights watch return with Tormund giantsbane and Beric Donddarion.

Samwell Tarly greets Dologrous Edd who has just returned. Jon sees them and quickly heads over. Before he can embrace Edd, Tormund hugs him first by pushing Jon.

I take a step back surprised with a small laugh

Tormund says "My little crow."

Jon says "I thought we'd lost you."

Tormund says "Almost."

Jon turns to hug Edd. He then turns to Beric and shakes his hand "How did you find each other?"

Edd says "We met up at the Last Hearth."

Tormound says "The dead got there first."

Jon wonders "The Umbers?"

Beric says "Fighting for the Night King now."

Jon and I share a look.

Tormund says "We had to travel around them to get here. Whoever's not here now is with them."

I ask "How long do we have?"

Tormund says "Before the sun comes up tomorrow.

Jon looks at Samwell with a concerned look.

Tormund looks back over his shoulder, surveying his surroundings "The big woman still here?"

I smile looking at Brienne who stands in distance with Podrick.

》》》》《《《《

I knock on Jaime's room door holding a sword, Jaime open the door and I smile "Hey"

Jaime let me in "Hello"

I sit and give him the sword "I was going to give it to you when we back together but Gendry just finish it today"

Jaime takes it out smiling "Its beautiful"

I smile "I am sorry but I named him"

Jaime wonders "What?"

I smirk "The golden lion"