Chapter VI. A Tournament In Honor Of Lord Stark

It's morning, In our chamber, I open the drawer and take the necklace Daeron gives me to wear it because it matches my dress and Jaime is wearing his armor. I put my hands on Jaime's back and he begins to turn around "Let me" I fix the strap for the gorget and tighten the vambrace "I used to help Father with his armor" I hand Jaime his helmet.

"Thanks" Jaime turns to leave.

I put my hand on his shoulder to stop him "Jaime, be careful."

Jaime nods "See you at the feast." he leaves me alone.

I put my hand on my flat belly "He makes me 

》》》》《《《《

In King's Landing, where the Tourney of the Hand is about to get underway. Robert, Cersei, Joffrey, Tommen, and Myrcella are already present. They are joined by Jaime, The hound, and Barristan Selmy, who is serving as protection. Robert is drinking a horn of ale. Sansa, Arya, and Septa Mordane are also seated nearby.

In the back, I, Gwen, Laela, and Baelor sit, Jaime's and my eyes always catching each other

In the back, I, Gwen, Laela, and Baelor sit, Jaime's and my eyes always catching each other. Sansa tries to catch Joffery's eye, but Joffery looks away. Sansa looks hurt.  Little Finger walks up to Sansa "Lover's quarrel?"

Sansa wonders "I'm sorry. Do I...?"

Septa says "Sansa dear, this is Lord Baelish. He's known..."

Little Finger interrupts "An old friend of the family. I've known your mother a long, long time." he sits next to Sansa.

Arys asks "Why do they call you Littlefinger?"

Sansa is embarrassed "Arya!"

Septa sternly "Don't be rude!"

I shrug "She isn't, she asked a question"

Little Finger looks at me and turns to Sansa "No, it's quite all right. When I was a child, I was very small. And I come from a little spit of land called the Fingers, so you see, it's an exceedingly clever nickname."

Robert stands "I've been sitting here for days! Start the damn joust before I piss myself!"

Cersei is embarrassed and leaves. The first competitor rides up, a huge knight in dark grey armor. I look at him as disgusting what a king say that?

Sansa says "Gods, who is that?"

Littlefinger says "Ser Gregor Clegane. They call him the Mountain. The Hound's older brother."

Ser Hugh of the vale rides up beside the mountain.

"And his opponent?"

"Ser Hugh of the Vale. He was Jon Arryn's squire. Look how far he's come."

Ser Hugh and The Mountain formally bow.

Robert says "Yes, yes. Enough of the bloody pomp. Have at it!"