Chapter IX. Breaker Of Chains

The wedding banquet for Margaery and Joffrey has turned shocking and horrific. Joffrey lies dead in his mother's lap. Blood pours from his nose and vomit clings around his mouth. 

Cersei turns to Tyrion "You did this. You did this!" Three guards grab Tyrion from behind. As Sansa looks on, Ser Dontos Hollard approaches her "Take him! Take him!"

Tyrion is dragged off by guards as Sansa and Ser Dontos rush off through the crowd.

Cersei asks "Where is his wife? Where's Sansa?"

I look around where the hell are you now, I squeeze Jaime's shoulder.

Tywin orders "Find her. Bar the gates of the city. Seize every ship in the harbour."

Cersei asks "Where is she?!"

"No one leaves the capital! No one!"

Jaime stands "Lyanna go to our room, Now!"

I ask "You okay?"

"Yes but I need you at a safe place, Ser Harwin take Lyanna to her room and back to me"

"Come on my lady" Harwin gives me his arm.

I take his arm and head inside looking at Cersei worried.

》》》》《《《《

Narrator POV

Outside the red keep, Monterys and his bastard uncle Aurane Waters talking together. Monterys says "He making fun of my dad and sits in amused"

Aurane says "He is the new king what we can say and you came to kneel for him"

"You are the one who kneels for him at first"

"So that's my problem now"

"We are house Velaryon great-grandsons of the sea snake and a child like that humiliated us"

A Velaryon soldier approaches "The King is dead" Monterys and Aurane share a look.

》》》》《《《《

Lyanna POV

In our chamber, Ser Harwin opens the door for us, and we get in. I sit take a deep breath and put my hand on my belly. "Are okay, my lady?"

"Yes, I just feel bad that I am not sad"

"Don't feel bad you are human and Robb was your brother and Lord Stark with your father"

"He was just in his madness and then turned to a corpse, where is Laela?"

"All your ladies' companions are in my chamber with Laela and Reagan, Do not worry"

I nod "Great"

》》》》《《《《

Narrator POV

In the Great Sept of Baelor, Joffrey's body is laid on a table in the centre of the room. Cersei, Tommen, and Tywin stand around him. Tywin with Tommen.Jaime enters "How are you?"

Tommen says "I'm all right."

"You are. You will be. I'll see to that" Tywin and Tommen exit "Please give the queen a moment alone with her son."

"Yes, my lord. All of you." The High Septon snaps his fingers and the priests exit. 

Lyanna POV

Outside, I am sitting quietly and Tywin looking at me "Lyanna"