Chapter II. Home

Lyanna POV

I gasp and open my eyes. I see a clear sky above me and birds flying. My ears catch the sound of sea waves. I sit and found a man smiling at me and I widen my eyes.

The man is beautiful indigo-coloured eyes. He has long, elegant fingers, and is taller. Hair is similar to the silver blond of Viserys and their sister, Daenerys. wearing a  

Targaryen outfit "You take so long"

I look around and I found myself at the dock of kingslanding. I stand to turn my attention to the red keep and found a huge dragon flying "Whoa, Who is that?"

"That Balerion, it must be grandfather flying, he must be back to see you" he grabs my hand "Come with me"

I run as he drags me behind him "Where are we going?"

"Throne hall, So wants to meet you"

"Tommen?"

He stops "No"

I ask "Who are you?"

He smiles "You do not know me"

As we approach the gate to enter the red keep "No, Who are you?"

"I am Rheagar Targaryen, Visneya. Your father" he smiles and I hug him tightly "You are in the afterlife" he hugs me back "You are home"

》》》》《《《《

Narrator POV

In Kingslanding, In Kenna's chamber. Baelor sleeps on the bed while Kenna sits on a chair next to him and Sebstain in her arms, They fall asleep.

Bash open his eyes "Where am I?"

Kenna opens her eyes "Bash" she smiles "You wake"

Bash asks "What happened?"

Kenna put her son next to his father and sits on the bed holding Baelor hand's "I will get Qyburn"

Bash winces in pain "You and our son"

"We are fine"

"Lyanna"

"She is dead" 

Bash closes his eyes with a sigh.

》》》》《《《《

Lyanna POV

In After Life, I and Rhaegar get in the throne room. A woman sitting at the iron throne with a smile. I say "You look like from Dorne"

She walks towards us "And you wear like a man"

Rhaegar asks "Visneya, What happened? What do you remember?"

I say "I was with Jaime, and Daeron came Oh gods, Daeron! He killed me"