Chapter XI. A Knight Of The Seven Kingdoms

In the great hall, The fire in the hearth of the hall is lit. Two wooden chairs sit facing it, occupied by Jaime to the left of the fire and Snow sits next to him and Tyrion to the right. They both sip on wine.

Tyrion says "I wish Father were here" Jaime looks at him in shock "I would love to see the look on his face when he realizes his two sons are about to die defending Winterfell."

Jaime snorts "That would be something to see."

"I remember the first time we were here, the first time I saw this hall."

Jaime nods "Mm."

"You were a golden lion. I was a drunken whore-monger. It was all so simple."

"It wasn't so simple. I married Lyanna and you had one friend in the world who was sleeping with his sister."

"I was speaking in relative terms but Lyanna changed you"

Jaime stares at the fireplace "Do you miss it?"

"Of course I miss it."

"Well, my golden lion days are done, but whore-mongering is still an option for you."

Tyrion sighs "It's not. Things would be easier if it were" he raises his cup to toast "The perils of self-betterment."

Jaime raises and they both go to drink. Jaime stops himself when the door to the hall opens and Brienne, I and Podrick walk in. 

Jaime stands up quickly and they both turn to look at the visitors "Lyanna, my lady"

Lyanna POV

I say "Oh, we didn't mean to interrupt. We were just looking for somewhere warm to__"

Tyrion says "To contemplate your imminent death. You've come to the right place. You want some of this piss? It's not bad. It's not good either" he walks over to where the wine is kept.

Podrick starts to walk to him "Thank you, milord."

Brienne says "I don't think that's wise" Podrick turns back to Brienne "The battle might start at any moment."

I say "Come on, Lady Brienne. you will fight madness today"

Brienne nods "Half cup."

"And you?" Tyrion continues to pour Podrick's drink until the cup overflows with wine and gives me one.

Brienne says "No, thank you."

I drink the wine "Well, Daeron takes Rhaegar to ge some sleep so I should try and get some sleep too."

"You really think any of us are going to sleep tonight? Join us." Jaimie places another chair in front of the fire.

I sit and rub Snow's fur "Thank you"

Jaime put another chair for Brienne.

Brienne says "All right. Just a bit."

Tyrion pours Brienne a drink and hands it to her as she sits down. Podrick grabs a chair and brings it over and sits down.