Chapter XI. Fire And Blood

It's daytime, It's been a week, In the tent, It's morning time, I stand in front of Robb, Theon, Bernia, and Lady Catelyn "Lyanna just talk"

I point at Theon "What is that doing here"

Robb trying not to lose his temper "Theon fight with us"

I smile "I don't want him here"

Catelyn says "Fine, Theon can you, please?"

Theon stands "She won't talk, she like her husband she won't say such small details"

I say "Thanks for the information"

Baelor and Kenna get in and I widen my eyes. Bash says "I'm sorry I'm late" looking at me "You always made trouble"

Kenna hugs me carefully "I'm sorry for taking your husband as hostage"

"Yes" I pull apart smiling at her and look at Baelor "Why you came, Bash?" looking at Kenna "No offense" 

Kenna nods

Bash says "Because of your stupidity as you want them to send raven and tell Tywin you're a hostage and my cousin is after the narrow sea and I don't know if he will come back and he leaves his daughter to us"

I look at Robb "He has problems why do you bother him?"

Robb says "Because you don't want to listen to us"

Catelyn says "It's my idea if you don't want back to Winterfell so go with them to Hightower"

Kenna smiles nodding at me.

Bernia says "Lyanna we are talking as friends, you're with child Hightower is safe for you"

I look at all of them "I'm not gonna leave my husband"

Theon says "Why do all of you bother yourselves"

A messenger enters "My Lords, my ladies" he looks at us worried "I'm sorry, there is a raven" Robb nods "I'm so sorry Lord Eddard Stark is dead"

My heart dropped "What did you say?"

All of us show straightness. Robb asks "How?"

"King Joffrey ordered cutting his head for his crimes. I'm so sorry for your loss" The messenger leaves.

I take a deep breath holding my tears

Theon worrying holds my arm and pulls me towards him "Lyanna"

I look at him and then at the ground. I find a stain of blood, I double over in pain. I reach beneath my dress, my fingers coming away bloody "The babe is coming" The shock of the news has sent me into premature labor. All of us share a look at each other.

》》》》《《《《

Catelyn Stark walks alone through the Stark camp. Several bannermen bow to her respectfully as she passes "My lady. My lady. My lady."

She reaches a small forest outside the camp and collapses in grief by one of the trees, crying and sobbing. She hears some screams and the sound of a sword slashing wood nearby. As she gets closer, she realizes it's Robb, fully armored, slashing his sword against a tree while crying "Robb. Robb! You've ruined your sword" Robb drops his sword to the ground and goes to Catelyn. Catelyn hugs him and caresses his neck, trying to console him "Shh! Shh! Shh!"

"I'll kill them all. Every one of them. l will kill them all."

"My boy. They have your sisters. We have to get the girls back. And then we will kill them all."

"My sister giving birth earlier her time because her father died and she is still a child and the child's father is the kingslayer"