Chapter VI. Death Door

In Dragonstone, The door opens without knocking Myrcella takes her breath "Lyanna! Father! Daella, she__"

We stand worried "What?!"

I approach her "Myrcella talk to me, my heart going to stop"

Myrcella smiles "Daella, She cries a lot and is senile. She wants her father and you"

I ask "Why?"

Myrcelaa answers "Her temperatures are high"

Jaime nods "Well take care of your brother until we see her"

Myrcella nods "Okay"

Jaime gives her a look "Viserys will not sit with you"

I glare at him "Jaime!"

Jaime sighs "Well if he sits with you, you leave the door open"

Myrcella smiles holding his arm "Well, my lovely father, anything you want"

Jaime mocks her "My lovely father"

I pull Jaime towards the door "Leave the girl, my love"

》》》》《《《《

In Daella's chamber, Daella cries while sleep calls for Daeron, Larissa sits next to her and wipes her hair trying to calm her down. Aemon pace around the chamber helpless not knowing what to do.

I sit next to Daella "Daella, sweetie, I am here, Lyanna"

"Father"

Larissa sadly "Daella, open your eyes, honey"

Jaime watches Daella sadly and then turns to us "Lyanna, she is like you when we lost Jon, she did not know, where is she?"

Larissa sadly "Then what do we do?"

Jaime pats my shoulder to stand and sits in my place next to her "Daella"

Daella cries more "Father"

Jaime nods "I am here" he takes her between his arms as he does with Myrcella "I am here"

Daella calms down in his arms and Larisaa sighs in relief and I sit on the edge of the bed smiling at him.

》》》》《《《《

I stand on the main balcony and look out into the courtyard. A crowd files in through the main entrance from the island beyond.

Donnel Swann walks towards me "Your grace"

I turn to him "Ser Donnel"

Donnel nods "The people have heard that we are coming. They are hidden in the red keep for Cersei's protection within the walls of the Red Keep."

I sigh "We lost one dragon and the family is already separated, What we will do?"

Donnel nods "Anything you want I will move now but you need to act quickly"

"You will help me to make Aegon sits on the Iron Throne"

Donnel confused "Aegon?! Aegon is dead your grace or do you mean young Griff"

I smile "Do not care about it now but I need to prepare my army here to follow Ser Harwin and Princess Rhaenys to Harrenhal"

"Yes, your grace, Excuse me" I nod and he left me and I turn again.

Jaime approaches me "Good morning" he kisses my neck "What are you thinking?"

I rest my hands on the balcony fence "When the war is won, the Lion shall rule the land, the dragon will command the air and the sea horse shall rule the sea, and my child shall one day rule them all."