Chapter IX. Baelor

The main hall of the Twins, where Lord Walder Frey, an elderly man in his early nineties, is sitting down. With him is a very young girl - his wife, Joyeuse Erenford, who is no older than fifteen. Walder is surrounded by his many children and grandchildren, both trueborn and baseborn. Catelyn is shown standing before him.

Walder asks "What do you want?"

Bernia sneaks behind her siblings and sits pretending, she isn't late.

Catelyn says "It is a great pleasure to see you again after so many years, my Lord."

Walder sarcastically "Oh, spare me. Your boy's too proud to come before me himself." Bernia rolls her eyes "What am I supposed to do with you?" As he is speaking to her, he is groping Joyeuse's ass, which she clearly does not like.

Walder's firstborn son and heir, Ser Stevron Frey speak up "Father, you forget yourself. Lady Stark is here__"

Barnia nods at her eldest brother but Walder stares at her alarmed.

Walder to Stevron "Who asked you? You're not Lord Frey yet, not until I die. Do I look dead to you?"

One of Walder's bastards, Ryger Rivers, also speaks up "Father, please__"

Walder to Ryger annoyed "I need lessons in courtesy from you, bastard? Your mother would still be a milkmaid if I hadn't squirted you into her belly" Uncomfortable pause. Catelyn briefly looks away. Walder turns to face Catelyn again "All right, you come forward." He waves her towards him. Catelyn warily approaches him and offers him her hand, which she takes and kisses, but smacks his lips on her hand. Bernia looks at him disgusted, Catelyn is less than thrilled "There. Now that I've observed the courtesies, perhaps my sons will do me the honor of shutting their mouths."

Several of his children look away, embarrassed. 

Catelyn looks around at them before looking back at Wader "Is there somewhere we can talk?"

Walder confused and a bit sarcastic "We're talking right now."

Catelyn has an annoyed look on her face that clearly says 'You know what I mean.'

"Fine." to his children "Out! All of you!" Bernia heads out "Not you Karma" Bernia stops looking at him, They all gradually file out of the room. As they leave, Walder slaps Joyeuse's ass, causing her to let out a small gasp "You too." She departs. Walder gingerly stands and observes the girl as she walks off "You see that? Fifteen, she is. A little flower." He licks his lips "And her honey's all mine." He chuckles lecherously as he wanders off. Bernia looks disgusted. Walder points at Bernia "This Karma is older than a year"

 Walder points at Bernia "This Karma is older than a year"

Catelyn nods "I'm sure she will give you many sons." 

Walder scoffs "Your father didn't come to the wedding."

Catelyn follows him "He is quite ill, my Lord."

"Didn't come to the last one, either. Or the one before that. Your family has always pissed on me."