𝟺

"Can you guys explain why you dragged me out of bed first thing in the morning, demanding we go to Elena's urgently?" Aeliana asked the Salvatore brothers begrudgingly.

"All in due time, wifey Original," Damon shot back, using her new nickname since Elena spilled the beans on what went down when they were kidnapped.

Rolling her eyes, she knocked on the door.

"Hey. Can we talk?" Stefan asked, gesturing to come inside once Elena answered.

"Why?"

"We went to see Katherine," Damon began to explain.

"They went to see Katherine, then they rudely woke me up after," Aeliana clarified to the doppelgänger.

Elena chuckled at the vampire who cherishes her sleep, "Come on in," moving to the side to let them into the house.

Elena, Aeliana, Damon, and Stefan stood in the kitchen, discussing the deal Katherine made with the brothers. She said if they get her out of the tomb, she'll hand over the moonstone and leave.

"You don't believe her, do you?" Aeliana asked with a raised brow.

Damon gave her a look, "No, of course not. We just want the moonstone."

"According to Rose's friend Slater, there's a way to destroy the spell that Klaus wants to break," Stefan further explained.

"No spell, no doppelgänger sacrifice. Ergo, you live," Damon finished happily.

"How do you destroy it?"

"By releasing it from the moonstone," Stefan explained, as if it was really that easy.

"Wait, what?" Aeliana looked at the boys like they were insane. "How do you guys even know this is gonna work?"

"Cause we have a crafty witch on our side, could you be a little more helpful?" Damon fired at her.

"You discussed it with Bonnie," Elena trailed off.

"They discussed it with Bonnie, apparently I was left out of this plan," the brunette vampire looked over at the other two questionably.

Ignoring her, "She agreed to do anything she could to help us."

"It's Katherine who has the moonstone. She's not gonna give it to you."

Stefan nodded in agreement. "Which is why we're gonna get it from her."

"Well, what he means to say is, we will pry it from her cold, dead hand if we have to," the raven haired vampire clarified.

"Yeah, because killing her worked out very well last time," Aeliana scoffed at the brothers, crossing her arms.

"Bonnie just needs to find a way to release the seal long enough for us to get in, get the moonstone, and get out in time for her to return it," Stefan chose to ignore the oldest vampire.

"Is this ignore Aeliana day?"

"Yes," Damon smiled at her sarcastically.

"Wow," Elena sounded impressed, "I mean, it sounds like you guys already have it all planned out."

"Yep. We're awesome, minus Aeliana," Damon said happily.

"Why even invite me then?"

"Except for one thing. I don't want you to do it," she immediately changed her tune.

The three vampires exchanged looks. "What are you talking about? Elena, we don't have many other options. It may sound stupid but it doesn't hurt to at least try." Aeliana pointed out.