𝟽

Aeliana and Nik were in their new mansion, discussing what to do from here.

"Ali, are you willing to do whatever it takes to get our family back?"

"Of course, Nik. I don't care who gets hurt in the process," she spat out.

"I've never seen you so vengeful," making him smirk. "Why the change of heart?"

"He took my husband. I finally get him back, yet we are still apart," she broke down, sobbing into her hands.

Nik walked over and wrapped his arms around the crying vampire, "There, there, love. We'll get him back, I promise."

He pulled away and called for one of his hybrids, Tony, into the room.

"Yes, Klaus?"

"Do me a favor, follow little Elena around today, scare her a little. Then meet us at The Grill later this afternoon."

"Yes, sir," he walked off.

"I wish I could be there to see her scared little face," Aeliana smirked, finally done crying

"I figured that would make you feel a little better. Now, I need a new phone, let's go."

As they were walking out, Aeliana looked around their new house, "You know this place could use some renovations, it looks like a dungeon."

Later on that day, the duo walked into The Grill and saw Elena and Damon at the bar together

"Well, don't they look cozy?" Aeliana joked as they approached the bar and sat down.

Elena looked over at them, terrified. "Klaus, Aeliana."

"You gonna do this in The Grill? In front of everyone? It's a little beneath you, don't you think?" Damon shot back.

"I don't know what you are talking about. I just came down to my local pub to grab a drink with a mate and my sister," Nik smirked as Tony showed up behind them.

"Get a round in, would you Tony?"

Aeliana smiled at Elena's face, mouth dropping to the floor. "What's wrong? Cat got your tongue?"

"I'm surprised you guys stuck around town long enough for happy hour," Damon remarked.

"Our sister seems to be missing. Need to sort that out," Nik mentioned nonchalantly.

"Cute blonde bombshell, psycho. Shouldn't be too hard to find."

"Truth is I've grown to rather like your little town. Think I might fancy a home here. Oh I imagine you're wondering how does this is affect you. The answer is, not in the slightest. As long as I get what I want and everyone behaves themselves you can go on living your little lives however you choose. You have my word."

Elena shook her head, "What more could you possibly want?

Aeliana looked over, "Well for starters, you can tell me where I might find Stefan. Or are you too wrapped up in Damon to care?"