𝟼

They were back in the attic of the cathedral, where Freya lit dozens of candles to perform another spell to find Rebekah.

"So, where is Klaus?"

Freya sighed and looked over at Hayley.

"When I told him about Rebekah, he said he'd pursue another lead."

Elijah used an athame to slice his palm and bleed into a bowl ontop of a map. "Forget Niklaus. You will find her."

Marcel, however, didn't look so sure.

"Now, you sure you got enough ju-ju for a world wide locator spell?"

"She's my family. I won't lose her." Freya then took a deep breath and began to chant as everyone else watched. "Le six ce strul no cruv. Le six ce strul no cruv. Le six ce strul no cruv."

Elijah joined in on the chanting, however the blood that was poured onto the page spread out to the whole map instead of one precise location.

"Damnit!

Aeliana ran a hand through her hair and sighed. "So much for witch GPS."

"I assumed they'd cloaked her. I didn't expect a spell this strong."

"No doubt conjured by the very witch who lured Rebekah into this trap."

Freya looked over at Elijah and sighed in response.

"You should all go. I have my work cut out for me."

Marcel looked over at Elijah. "The Strix trust me. If they know where Rebekah is, I can find her."

"There's no time. You need to stop Davina from activating Lucien and Tristan's weapon."

"We need to find Rebekah!"

"Marcel, I will not rest until my sister is found."

Marcel looked at Elijah before sighing.

"All right. I'll handle Davina." He walked off as Hayley turned over to Aeliana.

"Well, in the meantime, please tell me that we're gonna kill someone?"

Before she could respond, Elijah spoke up.

"Oh, we're going to kill many someones. But first, if we are to start a war, let us determine where allegiances lie."

Hayley looked at Aeliana nervously as Elijah walked off.

"Are you okay, Ana?"

"I'm conflicted. But, we have no time to discuss my feelings right now. It's Thanksgiving. Knowing the Mikaelsons, they have something completely insane planned out."

Aeliana came back to the compound to see Aurora in the courtyard, making her raise a brow

"Uh, hi?"

The red head turned to her and smiled. "Oh, Aeliana! It's so lovely to see you, the woman who continuously broke my brother's heart. How are you?"