𝟹

"There has to be more to this dress!" Rebekah shouted from the dressing room.

"There's not," Nik shouted over to her. Aeliana laughed a little, going through the racks trying to help her sister find clothes she would actually wear.

Rebekah came out in a very short black dress, looking very uncomfortable. "So women in the 21st century dress like prostitutes, then. You know, I got dirty looks for wearing trousers."

"You wore trousers so women today could wear nothing!"

"Nik, you're not funny. And what is this music? It sounds like a cable car accident."

"It's dance music," Aeliana explained, handing her a pair of jean shorts and tank top. "Here, you'll actually wear this. It's too hot for the crazy dresses you're used to."

"People dance to this?" She asked ridiculously as she grabbed the clothes and looked them over, nodding in approval.

Aeliana laughed. "Some people do, others like me would rather cut their legs off," making Rebekah laugh as well before walking over to a cute outfit on the rack.

"Ana, please wear this, it would look divine on you!"

Nik groaned, growing impatient, "No one says divine anymore, Rebekah. Are we done?"

"And why are you so grumpy?" Rebekah muttered.

"I needed one thing from you for my witch to find out why my hybrids are dying, one thing. Your necklace. And you lost it."

"I didn't lose it!" She exclaimed defensively.

"It's just been missing for 90 years," Aeliana joked. She noticed Nik's face who clearly wasn't amused. "Okay, not the time. Got it."

Rebekah was still wearing the dress, looking over at Stefan. "So what do you think?"

"I like it," clearly lying, earning a look. "What? I said I like it."

Rebekah rolled her eyes frustrated, "I can always tell when you're lying, Stefan," grabbing Aeliana's but the arm and dragged her to the dressing room to try on their new outfits.

"Nice one. Good work," they could hear Nik say.

"You're the one that pulled the dagger out of her."

Rebekah shouted through the door, "I heard that!" Making the two girls giggle.

Once they were done spending all of Nik's money, he rushed them over to Gloria's to find out what was wrong with his hybrids.

"We aren't done!" Both girls whined.

"We've been to nine different stores, and all I got for myself was a stupid Chicago keychain that you both insisted I needed to have. We are done," he tried to hold back a smile at the two girls in front of him. He could never stay mad at them for too long.

"Awh, Nik. Next time, we'll make the day all about you. You can even get your hair done," Aeliana joked.

"Watch it, Ali, or you'll be bald by next week."

"Are you challenging me, dear brother?"

"Okay okay, now isn't the time for a prank war. Let's go find my necklace," Rebekah cut the two off, remembering how bad their wars can get.