29. Unknown Number

"Are you still awake?" I hear Harry's raspy voice ask from beside me. 

"I'm not tired anymore."

"You haven't slept since you landed. Surely you'd be tired by now."

"I can't sleep. I have too much going on in my head."

He reaches over and his hand brushes against my shoulder. "Want me to distract you? I know of a method that has helped you get to sleep in the past. Actually, I'm pretty sure that's how Sydney was conceived."

"Not with London here." I remove my arm from beneath our daughter's head, who drifted off into a deep sleep beside me a couple of hours ago. She woke momentarily on our way from the arena, to the hotel. But she fell back asleep once Harry carried her to our room. 

I feel Harry's weight get up off the bed. It is dark in the room, but I can see him walking over to my side of the bed. Harry scoops up London in his arms and carries her over to the lounge. He gently lays her down on one of the cushions and retrieves a duvet from the linen cupboard. He places it over her. 

Harry walks back over to our bed and he rolls on top of me. 

"Can I take care of you now?" He whispers in my ear. I nod as he presses soft, wet kisses down my shoulders. "Just relax and let me make you feel good" he murmurs with his soft lips, kissing down my tummy and over my hips. He slides my underwear down my legs and I help him remove them completely. 

I was only dressed in my sports bra and underwear, feeling hot from earlier when my daughter's body was attached to mine. I always get hot having the girls with me in bed because they must have skin to skin contact at all times. At least tonight, Sydney is sleeping in a crib. 

"Okay" I say in response, shuffling around beneath him to get in a more comfortable position. 

His finger teases my slit and my entire body shivers at the contact, hips twitching when his cool finger slip into my warm, wet centre. I clench around him and try to focus on the way he is making me feel, instead of the thousands of negative thoughts that were previously fogging my mind. 

He kisses my cheek one more time before lining his length up with my centre, slowly slipping himself inside of me. A small whimper leaves my lips as he stretches me and slowly begins pumping in and out of me. 

I wrap my arms around his neck and my fingers toy with the ends of his hair. My body has completely relaxed now. My shoulders are no longer tense and my limbs are wrapped around him, clinging to him as I enjoy the feeling of his hands on my body and his cock inside of me. 

His thrusts are steady and deep, pumping into me softly at a gentle pace that aren't overwhelming, but still reach deep enough to stimulate me. 

"Go faster." I instruct him and Harry picks up his pace. He leans down and kisses me sweetly. His tongue slides over my bottom lip and into my mouth. Then his teeth capture my lip in a teasing bite, forcing me to tilt my head upwards to get closer to him. Then he plants more kisses down my neck and beneath my ear in the spot that I enjoy most. 

His soft stubble scratches against my skin and his lips make me feel lightheaded in pleasure. 

He pulls out of me momentarily and retrieves a condom. After slipping it on, he wastes no time in slipping back into me at a faster pace this time. 

"I can feel myself getting closer." He says to me and I know that he wants me to finish first because he brings a hand down and starts rubbing my clit gently. I feel his cold metal rings rubbing against my folds. This sends electricity up my spine and my walls tighten around him even more.