14. Piękna

When Harry returns from the gym, he has his shirt tossed over his shoulder and a Nike water bottle in his hands. There is sweat dripping from his body and with the sunlight beaming through the floor to ceiling windows, it really is an incredible sight. 

"I'm going to have a shower and then we can head out if you're feeling up to it?"

"You're not mad at me?"

He lets out a deep sigh while leaning against the frame of the bathroom door. "Hailey, I was never mad at you. I just get frustrated because I love you so fucking much, yet I feel like I am always stepping on egg shells around you. I feel like I am doing something wrong and it upsets me that I don't know what that is."

I stand up and walk over to him, placing my hand on his damp chest. "Baby, I love you. But this is something within myself and I need to deal with it. I'm just struggling at the moment. I will be honest with you, the travelling and you being away from our family doesn't help the situation. But my perception of myself all comes from here." I point to my head. "Not here." I place my hand on his chest, in line with his heart. 

"We need to discuss, assess and make decisions about everything. But for today, let's just enjoy each others company."

An ill feeling forms in the pit of my stomach and it isn't from all of the alcohol I consumed last night. Since coming back from the gym, Harry feels distant and it scares me because I have a bad feeling about some of the decisions he is referring to. 

I nod my head. "Okay, where are we going? Should I get changed?"

He shakes his head. "No, you are beautiful in whatever you wear. You don't need to change. But in true Styles fashion, I cannot reveal to you where we are going."

I roll my eyes while smiling at him and turn around to walk back over to the lounge where I was sitting previously. "I fucking hate surprises, Styles."

"They are always worth it though, right?"

"Maybe."

"You know I'm right." 

Those are his final words before he slips into the bathroom and I hear the shower turn on. I text my Mum to check in on how the girls are doing. She responds almost instantly. Mum use to be the worst at texting, but ever since she got an Apple Watch, she has been pretty good at replying because the notification pops up on the watch. 

Mum: Nothing has changed within the last 30 minutes since you texted me. Sydney is watching me bake muffins and London hasn't returned from her bike ride with Poppy yet xx.

I lock my phone and place it inside my bag which I will be bringing with me today. I place a few extra things inside my bag, such as my lip balm and some Panadol for my headache that will return in 3 hours when this medication wears off. I don't drink often and I remember why. Hangovers are the worst. Okay, labour is the worst. Hangovers come in second. 

Harry is dressed in navy blue trousers and a black sweater with palm trees on it. I haven't seen either of these items of clothing before, but as always, he finds a way to look anything immaculate. Harry's style changes constantly and you can never call his style boring. I am proud of him expressing himself. He really does live up to his name of Harry Styles

"Ready to go?" He asks while tapping away at his phone and then slips it into his back pocket. "Our transport awaits us."

I raise an eyebrow at him as I throw my bag over my shoulder. "Transport?"

With a smug grin on his face, he opens the door for me and waits for me to walk by. "You'll see." 

I walk towards the lifts and hit the down arrow button. Harry is standing beside me and is checking his phone again. Perhaps it is something to do with today and what he has planned for us.