37. Happy Birthday

As my body slowly regains consciousness, I take notice of the feeling of waking up this morning, compared to most mornings. My body is curled into his with my head resting on his warm chest and leg draped over his waist. With one arm beneath my shoulder and the other around my waist, he holds me close to him. I pay attention to the sound of his light breathing and smile to myself because I have missed waking up in his arms. 

I raise my head and take a glance at him. His lips are slightly parted and his eyes are closed as a small frown plays on his face. Harry uses one of his hands to gently pull me back down on his chest. With both of his hands enclosed around my body, he rolls to the left, flipping us over so that he is on top of me. 

Laughter falls from his lips and he leans down to kiss me. 

"Did you only just wake up?"

Harry shakes his head. "I woke up about half an hour ago. Lack of sensation in your arm does that to you." He shakes his arm which was previously beneath my body. 

"Sorry." I apologise for cutting off his blood flow. I reach up and run my fingers through his hair. I stare at his face as his emerald eyes does the same to mine. I run my thumb across the little bit of stubble above his lip which also lies across his jawline and chin. "Happy birthday handsome." 

"Thank you baby." 

I pull his face down so that my lips can meet his. Harry stops kissing my lips and instead plants a trail of kisses down my neck and across my chest. I know exactly where this will lead to. I was hoping that I could resist him for the day and show him one of his birthday presents tonight, making the moment even more special because we would have been craving each other the entire day. 

But it has been over a week since I last seen him and my body is unable to resist how gorgeous he looks right now and how desperate I am to feel his hands all over my body. I move my hand through the small space between us and reach a little lower down Harry's body. He closes his eyes as my hand encloses around his hardened length which was already hard since he woke up this morning. 

Harry always sleeps naked, so all that lies between us are my underwear which Harry wastes no time in pulling down my legs and tossing over his shoulder. He positions one of my legs over his shoulder which elevates my back slightly off the bed. Harry slips himself inside of me and begins moving in and out of me. 

I pull his face back down so that I can kiss him. With my fingers running through his hair again, Harry's moan vibrates through my mouth. 

"I need to pull out because as much as I love creating mini versions of ourselves, I'm not ready for any more additions just yet." 

"I still haven't got my period back because I'm still breastfeeding." I say, not wanting Harry to pull out of me and put on a condom because it feels so much better without it. "Just pull out like you've done before. Just hold on for a bit longer." 

Harry quickens his pace. "I'm too excited Hailey." He laughs lightly. "I don't know how much longer I can hold on for."

"Shut up and kiss me." 

He lowers his face to kiss me again. A few seconds later, he tauntingly pulls out of me and reaches over towards the bedside table for a condom. 

"Let's not forget how London was made." He says to me. 

"We were drunk."

Once Harry slips on a condom, he thrusts back into me completely. Our voices cause Sydney to stir inside her crib. Harry has his back to her so he can't see her and I know that she is going to wake up any moment. If Harry knows that she is awake, he will stop completely. I'm lucky he is even having sex with me right now, given the fact that she's in the room. It has always made him feel uncomfortable, even though she has no idea what is going on and is too young to ever remember.