Chapter 42: Sour

Seeing Embroider Hua in this café, Chen Jiang was shocked. This place was a famous couple's café, known for its high prices and good reputation. Many couples liked to come here for dates and take photos.

Sometimes he would bring girls here, and they would take photos with coffee and cake, capturing various styles. Those who had attended his grandfather's gathering knew that Pei Yan wore a green hat for Embroider Hua, completely disregarding the presence of the Xu family.

Many people were curious about Embroider Hua's identity and wondered what she had done to captivate Pei Yan to such an extent. Chen Jiang also felt that she was quite formidable. With Pei Yan's eccentric temperament, she managed to bewitch him completely. She even arranged a meeting with a renowned embroidery artist and started supporting the development of traditional arts.

But this woman, who had driven Pei Yan to lose his sense of direction, was now on a date with someone else, and it was with a famous dating expert!

This was true talent, daring to face Pei Yan's madness and putting a bright green hat on him.

From this, it could be seen that heaven was fair. It gave someone wealth and looks but didn't forget to give them a girlfriend who weaved green hats.

"What a coincidence." Embroider Hua glanced at the beautiful woman who was half-embraced by Chen Jiang but didn't invite him to join her.

After exchanging a few polite words, Chen Jiang intentionally chose a seat where he could keep an eye on Embroider Hua's activities. He let his companion choose what she liked and took out his phone to send a message to his older brother, asking him to come and witness the green hat. However, thinking about his brother's loose tongue, Chen Jiang hesitated for a moment and sent the message to his cousin, Meng Tao, instead.

"I didn't expect Miss Hua to know the second young master of the Chen family," Mark casually said as he wiped his hands with a handkerchief.

"A few months ago, I created an embroidery piece for Mr. Yang Shao, and that's how we got to know each other," Embroider Hua replied, still focused on poking at her cake.

Mark chuckled lightly. "May I ask, does Miss Hua have a lover?"

Her hand paused momentarily as she poked the cake. Embroider Hua looked up. "What do you mean by that, Mr. Mark?"

"The dress I collaborated with Miss Hua on is called 'Dream'," Mark smiled faintly. "A girl's dream, beautiful and sweet. If Miss Hua has someone she loves, perhaps she can grasp this feeling even better."

Embroider Hua laughed. "I don't know why, but in the imagination of many men, a girl's dream is always related to love. However, in my opinion, a girl's dream is not just about love. It encompasses many enchanting things, such as beauty, a successful life, a magical otherworldly realm, or even freedom and empowerment."

Freedom and empowerment?

Mark fell silent for a moment, then smiled and said, "Miss Hua's words have surprised me and opened my eyes. It seems I have also been influenced by such stereotypes."

He put down the handkerchief and extended his hand towards Embroider Hua. "Thank you for reminding me, Miss Hua."

"You're too kind, Mr. Mark." Embroider Hua looked at the hand in front of her, with distinct knuckles and well-groomed. On the index finger, there was a simple and elegant ring that didn't seem to match the style of a fashion designer. She reached out and shook hands with Mark, then released her hand, saying, "This is just my personal opinion. I hope it won't affect Mr. Mark's inspiration."

"Inspiration sometimes comes in casual conversations. I feel like this dress should be further modified," Mark said. "Dreams shouldn't belong only to girls; they should belong to everyone. I want this dress to become something that every woman wants to have and every man wants their beloved woman to wear."