Chapter 53 Shu Brocade

"Are you okay?" Hua Jin stared at the screen for a few moments, "Then you get closer to the camera, let me take another look."

"If you get too close to the camera, your face will look bigger, which is not good-looking." Pei Yan turned her head, " It's really okay, don't worry about it."

"Okay, okay, you are naturally beautiful, you look good in any photo." Hua Jin coaxed, "Come here, let me take a look." The man became naive, and he has nothing to do with children difference.

Pei Yan sighed helplessly, and moved closer to the camera for a few seconds: "It's really nothing, you go to bed early." After

confirming that his eyes were not injured, Hua Jin yawned: "You are so popular, those who don't know think you are secretly crying Yes . " "What on earth are you thinking..." Pei Yan stood up, "I'm going to take a shower, I hung up."

"Then... good night."

"Wait!"

"What's wrong?" Hua Jin held up her phone , lying flat on the bed, what she saw were Pei Yan's gentle eyes.

"No, it's nothing, have a good dream, I will treat you very well in the future." Pei Yan looked at Hua Jin, and wanted to reach out to hug her in his arms, "Relax."

Hua Jin was stunned for a moment, and then Smiling: "Good night."

After hanging up the video, Pei Yan leaned back on the sofa and covered his eyes with his hands. He didn't know what Hua Jin had experienced, and he didn't know what kind of bullying she had been subjected to. Those few records made him feel like a knife was piercing his heart.

Seven years ago, Huajin was less than eighteen years old, how restless and hesitant she must have been when she came to this city from a remote mountain village. She doesn't even have a few close friends of the same age, so she writes her emotions in a cold online diary.

"Mr. Pei?" Seeing Pei Yanyang leaning on the sofa, the auntie maid thought he was drunk, so she approached and asked, "Are you okay?

" :"take a break."

"Then I'll ask the chef to cook you a bowl of supper?" Auntie the maid was a little worried. Mr. Pei looked like this, did he quarrel with his girlfriend? Mr. Pei is not very good at getting along with girls, so it is possible to make girls unhappy.

"No need." Pei Yan shook his head slowly, "I can't eat it." The helper couldn't say anything more, so he had to say: "Mr. Pei, don't worry about anything. Between lovers, the most fearful thing is to get angry. Things that can be explained clearly in two or three sentences, as long as you gamble, you won't be able to get down. In matters such as feelings, you don't have to win or lose. If the feelings are gone, winning is also losing."

"I know, Thank you, you go to rest." Pei Yan put down his hands covering his eyes, and the phone rang at this moment.

Her eyes were so red and she said it was all right. Seeing that Pei Yan stared at the phone with a very ugly face, the maid auntie walked away wisely. She was afraid that Mr. Pei would not be able to get off the stage and quarrel with his girlfriend even more with the presence of an outsider like her.

Pei Yan didn't notice that the maid had left. He pressed the connect button, and the voice processed by the voice changer came out of the phone again.

"Mr. Pei, how does it feel to be cheated by a woman?"

"Get lost!" Pei Yan said with a blank expression on his face, "It seems that I've been too talkative recently, giving you a chance to play tricks like a gutter rat." Hanging up the phone, Pei Yan sent this number to the assistant.

Xu Si smashed the voice changer and mobile phone into the trash can, flushed the SIM card into the toilet, and then opened her friends chat group with trembling hands, pretending to be happily chatting with everyone.

She handled this matter very carefully, it was impossible for Pei Yan to find out. What's more, at this time, what he cares most should be Hua Jin's sweetheart, not the person who told him the truth.

After thinking this through, Xu Si had a good night's sleep. But this good mood only lasted until she went out in the morning and met Pei Yan.

Looking at the black car blocking her sports car, Xu Si thought that she had met someone who wanted to kidnap her, so she gripped the steering wheel tightly and dared not get out of the car.

"Miss Xu, the sun is just right today, please move over and talk to us." A man walked out of the black car with a gentle smile and polite words and deeds, but the moment Xu Si saw his face clearly, he couldn't help but tremble all over .

Why is Pei Yan's assistant here? Could it be that Pei Yan has already found out...

Xu Si gritted his teeth angrily, is he sick, he was cuckolded by his girlfriend and not held accountable, but came to trouble her? He gritted his teeth with hatred in his heart, but he had to force a smile on his face. She opened the car door and said with a natural expression, "I don't know if it's you looking for me, or..."

"Of course it's Mr. Pei." The assistant smiled politely, "Miss Xu, please follow me."

"Our Xu family has had a relationship with the Pei family After many years of business dealings, although the juniors don't have much friendship, when Grandpa Pei was alive, I had dinner with him..." The

assistant ignored Xu Si's words, he took Xu Si into a teahouse, There was silence in the tea house. Xu Si followed behind the assistant, crossed the lobby, and came to the door of an elegant room.

The door of the elegant room was ajar, Xu Si took a step back unconsciously, looked up and saw a nameplate on the elegant room, with the word "Don't say anything" written on it, it was clearly just a simple name of the elegant room, but she felt that there was a deep meaning behind it, which scared her Cold sweat oozes from the palms of his hands.

"Miss Xu?" The assistant gave her a gentle smile, pushed the door open and bowed slightly, "Please."

The door of the elegant room opened slowly, Xu Si looked up and saw Pei Yan sitting in the main seat. The room was filled with the fragrance of tea, and two tea doctors knelt on the futon to pour tea, when they saw her get up, put down the tea set, and exit the elegant room.

"Mr. Pei..." Xu Si felt cold all over, and two ladies in professional suits passed her and sat down on both sides.

"My girlfriend doesn't like me being alone with other women, so I invited two assistants to accompany me, Miss Xu, don't you mind?" Pei Yan raised her head and pointed to the lower seat, "Miss Xu, please sit down. "

Xu Si squeezed out a stiff smile and sat down where Pei Yan pointed. She didn't know how much Pei Yan had found out, so she didn't dare to speak rashly.

"I heard that many long-lived people have one characteristic, that is, they never like to meddle in other people's business." Pei Yan turned the teacup in his hand without even looking at Xu Si: "I don't know if Miss Xu understands this Reason?"

Xu Si's body trembled uncontrollably, and she grabbed the hem of her skirt with her hands to forcefully suppress the fear: "I don't quite know what Mr. Pei means."

Putting a cup of tea in front of her, she sat The female assistant on her right brought it over. This female assistant looked cold and had a murderous look on her body. Xu Si stretched out her hand to carry the tea, but withdrew it again.

"I don't know why my family's Hua Jin offended Ms. Xu and made you go to such lengths to deal with her?" Rubbing the teacup, Pei Yan sneered, "Huh?!"

"I don't understand Mr. Pei's meaning." Xu Si Gritting her teeth to withstand the pressure, "I have no grievances with Miss Hua, why do I have to deal with her?"

"Yeah, she has no grievances with you, what are you trying so hard for?" He put the teacup in his back on the table heavily, and Xu Si, who was already terrified, couldn't help screaming.

"Miss Xu is bold and careful, what are you afraid of?" Pei Yan sneered, "Xu Si, ten years ago you bullied your classmates with the power of your family. I didn't expect you to remain stubborn in ten years. My girlfriend , okay, I know very well in my heart, I need you to tell me what to do?"

"Why do you think I bully those classmates?" Boundless fear turned into anger, Xu Si wiped the tears that fell from his face because of the fright, " Obviously we are in the right family, but you treat those shabby female classmates better than me. That ugly and rustic girl in the class wrote you a love letter, and was discovered by others. Everyone laughed at her, but you said that the person who laughed at her was Wrong, and told other students not to bully her. How can I not compare to them, you don't even want to look at me?"

"Don't use the excuse of having a crush on me to whitewash past mistakes." Pei Yan He said expressionlessly, "Those classmates are better than you in every way except that their family background is not as good as yours. How can you compare with them?"

"Yes, I'm worthless in your eyes." Xu Si sobbed, "It's a pity that the woman you like has another man in your heart. How can you be better than me?"

Pei Yan looked at her incredulously. say.

Seen by Pei Yan's eyes, Xu Si pushed away the female assistant who was standing in front of her, and cursed: "Pei Yan, you are such a wimp, and you only dare to trouble me when you are cuckolded by your own woman. The local ruffian was robbed of a woman, and he knew how to work hard, but you are not even as good as a local ruffian!" After

so many years of unwillingness and fear, Xu Si lost control of his emotions: "What if you have countless wealth? , the most important man in Hua Jin's heart is still not you!"

"Xu Si." Pei Yan stood up and put his hands behind his back, with an indifferent expression, "I called you here today to tell you something."

Xu Si opened his eyes With big eyes, his rationality gradually returned, and his eyes were gradually occupied by fear.

"You take care of yourself, the Xu family's business may not be easy." After saying these words, Pei Yan stopped looking at her, turned and walked out.

"You can't do this." Xu Si wanted to reach out to grab Pei Yan, but was stopped by two female assistants.

Pei Yan turned to look at her: "Miss Xu, I'm sorry that you didn't listen to me when I warned you yesterday." Seeing Xu Si desperately stretching out his hand, Pei Yan took a few steps back, "Man and woman Miss Xu, please respect yourself." The

assistant opened the door, as if he didn't see everything in the room: "Mr. Pei, the flowers you ordered have been delivered."

"Yes." Pei Yan pulled the clothes on her body, "Put The car is arranged, and I'll pick up my girlfriend."

"Pei Yan!" Xu Si yelled Pei Yan's name heartbreakingly, "If Hua Jin doesn't like you for the rest of her life, wouldn't you feel unwilling? "

I'm happy." Pei Yan strode away without looking back.

"Happy...he is willing..." Xu Si sat down on the ground in a daze, and cried and laughed after a long time, tears staining her makeup.

Hua Jin had already guessed that the embroiderer who could cooperate with Mark must be a well-known figure in the embroidery field. But when she really saw these embroiderers, she suddenly realized that her imagination was too barren.

These embroiderers are all big bosses, and Hua Jin sat with them, wishing she could take out her phone and take a photo with them on the spot.

The famous embroidery teachers did not expect that there was such a young girl among them. Master

Hunan Embroidery said with a smile: "You all say that Yan Ke, old man Xu's apprentice, is the youngest among us. When Comrade Xiaohua comes today, the youngest throne will be handed over to her."

Instead of putting on airs because Hua Jin was young, she kindly asked her which embroidery style she learned.

"My master used to be an embroiderer at the Shu Embroidery Factory. Later, when the embroidery factory closed down, I opened my own studio and began to integrate the strengths of different stitches. I was fortunate to learn some stitches from her old man, so I mainly learned the Shu School. Needlework, I only have a superficial understanding of the specialties of other embroidery schools." Speaking of this, Hua Jin smiled humbly at the masters, "I also ask the masters to give you a lot of guidance. If I have done something inappropriate, please feel free to criticize "

How can you be so modest at such a young age." Sitting next to Master Hunan Embroidery, Master Yue Embroidery is a chubby woman in her fifties. "We are older and have more experience. You young people have a lot of brains. This is called a combination of old and young, and the work is not tiring."

As soon as Yan Ke walked to the door, he heard laughter in the lounge. He secretly wondered, could it be ? Everyone is here?

Pushing open the door and entering, he saw Hua Jin sitting with the master of Cantonese Embroidery, talking and laughing. He thought he was delusional: "Why are you here?

" "

Yan Ke, come and sit down quickly. This is Hua Jinxiu master, who is best at Shu embroidery stitches. You are all young people, and you will have a common language when you are together." The master of Yuexiu saw Yan Ke and asked him to sit down.

"Teacher, I met a flower embroiderer once." Yan Kepi smiled and said, "I didn't expect that we would meet again after a few months."

Hua Jin twitched the corners of her mouth in embarrassment. One would expect that at the traditional art and culture exhibition a few months ago, Pei Yan casually said that the things she embroidered were no worse than Master Xu's, would be heard by Master Xu's disciples? Thinking of this, she smiled at Yan Ke.

"So you know each other?" The Cantonese embroidery master smiled, "That would be even better, and we can discuss and discuss cooperation in the future."

Yan Ke glanced at Hua Jin: "You are right."

Hua Jin thought Taking this opportunity to compliment Yan Ke a few more words, she had no choice but to swallow her words when Mark came in with his assistant.

"I would like to trouble all the teachers for walking hard today. It is really troublesome for everyone." Mark entered the door with a few words of politeness, met Hua Jin's eyes, and nodded at her with a smile.

Yan Ke noticed Mark's eyes, and turned his head to look at Hua Jin.

"The proofing of the exhibition clothes is in the next room. Teachers, please come with me." Mark attaches great importance to this fashion conference, so he also respects the embroiderers present.

Hua Jin walked behind several masters, and Yan Ke who was walking next to her suddenly smiled and said, "Hua embroiderer, you are indeed very good.

" .

But Yan Ke didn't mean to explain, he took long steps, passed her and walked to the front.

Hua Jin: "..." A

man's heart is like a sea needle.

After seeing the clothing samples, Hua Jin chose a strapless evening dress and was in charge of the embroidery samples. However, in order to achieve the best effect of embroidery, Huajin made a suggestion to Mark, that is, it is best to use Shu brocade as the main fabric of the clothing, so that the clothes and embroidery patterns can be perfectly integrated.

"I trust the judgment of the embroiderer." Mark didn't hesitate too long, "I will arrange for someone to buy the best Shu brocade. I wonder if the embroiderer has any suggestions in this regard?"

"The most natural Shu brocade, Made of mulberry silk, only the healthiest and flawless cocoons can be woven into brocade." Hua Jin said, "Shu brocade has different weaving methods, and the finished products are also different. It is like a streamer in the dark night, and it is also very luxurious. I am afraid that only you, Mr. Mark, know what kind of brocade is suitable for the dress in your heart."

"If the embroiderer doesn't mind, why don't we have a light meal at noon and we will have a light meal on the fabric of the dress." Let's talk about it in detail." Mark smiled softly, "Please also ask the embroiderer to give me a face."

"Sorry." Hua Jin smiled back, the smile was very soft, but she refused mercilessly: " I already have an appointment at noon."

The author has something to say: Pei Yan: I will bite whoever messes with Huahua!