Chapter 62 Return

These faces are so familiar and yet so strange.

"Mr. Pei, Ms. Hua, hello." Secretary Hua saw the investor getting out of the car, and greeted the two of them, "I am the Party Secretary of Nine Villages. My surname is Hua. You two have worked hard all the way here." The leaders above gave him a greeting, said the two investors are from the big city, wealthy, extensive contacts, if you are willing to invest a little bit in the Hua Jiagou, can make a lot of people live a good life..

Hua Jin looked at Secretary Hua quietly. She hadn't seen him for seven or eight years. He looked much older. He was less than fifty years old, and his hair was already grey.

"That's a coincidence. Ms. Hua's surname is also Hua, and you have a good relationship with Huajiagou." The accompanying staff arranged by Unknown County intends to bring the investor closer to the local area, "Old Hua, quickly bring everyone into the office Sit down, and let me introduce the characteristics of your Huajiagou's agricultural products."

"Right, right, right." Secretary Hua reacted and hastily invited Pei Yan and Hua Jin into his office to sit and drink tea. This Ms. Hua is beautiful and stylishly dressed, although also surnamed Hua, but he did not dare to climb relatives. In case you make them unhappy, it is not to drag everyone down?

Hua Jin smiled at Secretary Hua, and when she entered the door, she stopped a step and let Secretary Hua walk in front. Where would Secretary Hua let the honored guest walk in the back and refused repeatedly.

"Secretary Hua, there are big leaders here today, and I don't want to cause trouble, but the matter of the homestead must be discussed clearly in front of the leaders." Hua Chengzhong saw that the leaders began to enter the office, and couldn't sit still anymore. He shouted at the top of his voice, "The secretary doesn't make decisions for us ordinary people, you might as well go home and sell sweet potatoes." 

As soon as he shouted, all the staff members arranged by the city and county cried out inwardly. Everyone present has done grassroots work and knows that grassroots mediation work is very difficult to do. Sometimes, the owner's family would fight over a pumpkin seedling, and the west's family would fight over a vegetable.

Thinking of this, they secretly looked at Pei Yan, Hua Jin and their assistant team. Seeing that their expressions were normal, they felt even more disturbed. They wondered what these two investors from big cities would think?

"Mr. Pei, Ms. Hua, this..."

"It's okay. Since there is something in the village, let's settle it first." Hua Jin glanced at Hua Chengzhong who was talking, and smiled at the escorts arranged by the city, "They are all fellow villagers, there is nothing we can't say."

 The staff knew that Huajin's hometown was here, so they nodded with a smile and did not speak again. It's just that the staff in the county are still secretly worried for the local people. What good will it do them to offend investors?

Secretary Hua smiled awkwardly at Hua Jin: "It's not a big deal, and it will be the same if we solve it in the future."

"That's not the same." Hua Chengzhong walked a few steps to the flower secretary, could not help but look at Hua Jin more than a few eyes, such a young girl is actually an investor, and she took the old man's money to come out magnificent?

"Secretary Hua, if you don't make it clear today, I'm not allowed to leave." Hua Chengzhong said triumphantly seeing so many leaders here, "You are the parent officer of our village, and there are leaders, don't bully us ordinary people."

"What's going on here?" The leaders of the city walked up to Secretary Hua, "What difficulties does this fellow need us to solve?"

In front of so many leaders and investors, Secretary Hua told the cause and effect of the matter, and finally stressed: "Hua Chengmin's family is not extinct, he still has a daughter in the house, even if the land to be confirmed, it should not be recognized to the two brothers' heads. But the two brothers refused to listen, saying that our village wanted to take advantage of the situation and did not give them anything. The land is owned by the state, what can we take advantage of the village, besides, all these years Hua Chengmin family's land has been used by Hua Chengzhong, no one in the village said anything, but no matter what to do, we must pay attention to the laws and regulations."

"Secretary Hua, my niece stole money and ran away many years ago, and she never came back. Could it be that these things have been left there for a lifetime "Hua Chengzhong doesn't care about the law, in his opinion, things should belong to him when there is no one in his brother's house.

"I don't have much to say. If you have the ability to bring back Hua Jinjin, that dead girl, I will never make trouble with you again." Hua Chengzhong doesn't understand laws and regulations, but he is very good at cheating, " You said that the things belonged to that dead girl, why don't you find her back."

Secretary Hua's face darkened, did Hua Chengzhong deliberately want to make trouble at this time? He was about to say a few words sternly, when suddenly he stood aside, and Ms. Hua, who was always smiling, spoke.

"Then there's nothing more to say, let's go." Hua Jin said to Secretary Hua, "Secretary Hua, give us an introduction to what the nine villages have been producing mainly in these years."