Chapter 60: Returning

Lying in a soft bed, Hua Jin thought she would not be able to sleep well, but unexpectedly, she slept very soundly this time. When she woke up in the morning, she habitually rolled on the bed, only to realise that it was not own bed.

Are there any unpacked toiletries in the bathroom? After Huajin finished washing, she opened the closet and found that it was full of local women's clothes. The size was the same as what she usually wears, and even the design style fit her aesthetics. Is this what Pei Yan specially prepared for her?

When did he prepare these secretly?

After changing his clothes, Hua Jin walked to the door of Pei Yan's room, and was about to knock on the door. Pei Yan came out from the study, and when he saw Hua Jin, he smiled: "You're awake, go down and have breakfast, I'll send you to Fanhua again."

"How is your cold?" Hua Jin walked up to him and reached out to touch his forehead.

"I heard that the people's lips, more sensitive than the palm." Pei Yan bent down, looked at Hua Jin's lips, pointed to his forehead, "Want to, change the method?"

" There is nothing wrong when you have the energy to be shameless, it seems." Hua Jin withdrew her hand, rolled her eyes at him, turned and walked downstairs.

"Being with you, of course I feel refreshed and free from any pain." Pei Yan followed Hua Jin downstairs, breakfast was already set on the dining table, and Pei Yan pulled out a chair for Hua Jin to let her sit down.

Hua Jin glanced at him: "Although your fever has subsided, but you still need more rest, later I'll just take a taxi there myself, and you should not go out today."

"How would that work ......"

"If you're good and rest at home, I'll come over to keep you company in the evening after work." Hua Jin raised her eyebrows at him, "Pick one, dear boyfriend."

"I'll choose two." Pei Yan said, "I can not send you, but I will arrange a driver for you."

"Okay." Hua Jin pointed to the porridge bowl, "Then you should eat well now, take your medicine after eating, and then go to bed and rest. At noon, I would call the helper aunt and ask her if you were being obedient or not."

"So strict." Pei Yan made a scared face, "Hua Hua, if this continues, I will become a strict wife."

After saying these words, he saw Hua Jin raising her eyebrows as she stared at herself, and hastily changed her tone: "However, for you, I am willing to become a strict wife."

So, when will you become husband and wife with me?

At noon, the Xu family was eating, when suddenly Xu Yi pushed open the door and walked in, throwing a thick stack of information onto the table with a cold face: ""PeiYan has gone mad, to the extent of tearing the skin openly, Now everyone in the whole circle knows that PeiYan is having trouble with our Xu family like a mad dog, and in just one day, our company's market value has evaporated several hundred million. Changhui, Xiaosi, is it that you have gone to provoke this mad dog again?"?"

Xu Si and Xu Changhui were too frightened to speak, Xu Si put down his chopsticks: "Second Uncle, don't be in a hurry, speak slowly if you have something to say, Changhui already knows he's wrong..."

"You don't have to speak for him, if he hadn't been so blind to mess with Pei Yan's girlfriend in the first place, where would he have gotten into so much trouble?"

Xu Si glanced at Xu Changhui, who dared not even breathe in front of Xu Yi: "Uncle, the most urgent task is not to calculate the right and wrong, but to find a way to make Pei Yan to withdraw from dealing with our family. What I am most worried about is that Pei Yan has a strong personality, in case he wants to do something against Changhui, it will be a problem. How about arranging for Changhui to go abroad for a while to avoid the storm, and then let him come back after Pei Yan has lost his anger."

Xu Yi glanced at Xu Si and said nothing, then turned to ask Xu Changhui: "Be honest with me, what are you doing? What made Pei Yan make such a big fuss against us?"

"Dad..." Xu Changhui secretly glanced upstairs, hoping that Grandpa would come downstairs to save him.

"Don't look around. It's useless for anyone to intercede for you today." Seeing Xu Changhui like this, Xu Yi knew that he had caused a disaster. He was angry and disappointed for a while, and angrily slapped the table, "Why don't you tell us the whole truth?!"

When Xu Qiang saw that Xu Yi was furious, he was too embarrassed to eat and watch the fun, he put down his chopsticks and said, "Second brother, talk slowly, if you scare the child so much, how dare he tell the truth?"

"If he does not tell the truth now, with PeiYan's madness, who can save him?" Xu Yi looked exhausted, "Pei Yan's actions are all based on his mood, and he will give whatever face he has, and sometimes no one's affection will be considered. This time, we asked so many people to intercede for Changhui's matter, Did you see if he ever changed his mind?"

You can mess with anyone, but you can't mess with a lunatic.

"Then what are we going to do now?" Xu Qiang was a little scared. Although he was not satisfied that the power of the company was in Xu Yi's hands, if the company really went bankrupt, he would not be able to live a leisurely and prosperous life.

"Changhui, tell me honestly what happened between you and Pei Yan."

Xu Changhui dared not speak.

"Xiao Si, tell me." Xu Yi looked at Xu Si, "You've been with Chang Hui a lot lately, so you must know what's going on."

Xu Si looked at Xu Changhui, and then looked at the family members who had all their eyes on them, swallowed: "Six or seven years ago, when Changhui raced car after drinking, he hit a pedestrian into serious injuries, Changhui not only did not call the emergency number, but also ...... also ......"

"What else ?" Elder Xu walked down from upstairs with his crutches.

Xu Si shrank her neck, not daring to look at Xu Changhui: "He also intended to reverse the car to run over the injured, and he happened to be met by Pei Yan when the incident happened, and the injured was rescued by Pei Yan."

"Because of this incident back then, Changhui was also imprisoned in a detention center, you may remember this incident." Xu Si's voice trembled, "We only recently found out that the injured person who was almost crushed by Changhui for the second time was Pei Yan's current girlfriend Hua Jin."

"What are you saying ......" Elder Xu leaned against the stair railings, gasping for breath, "Didn't you guys tell me back then that Changhui accidentally hit a pedestrian because of a problem with the car he was driving? "

"How can there be so many carelessness? What happened in six or seven years was carelessness, and half a year ago was carelessness..." Xu Qiang curled his lips, and wanted to say a few more words, seeing that the old man was so angry that he passed out on the ground , was so frightened that he hurried up to help him up, "Call an ambulance quickly."

"Xiaosi, bring your grandpa's heart-relief pill."

The news that the old man of the Xu family was ill and hospitalized soon spread. When everyone came back from the sick visit, they never mentioned the grievances between the Xu family and Pei Yan.

Some elders who have a good relationship with Xu and Pei Liang's family, seeing Mr. Xu lying weak on the hospital bed, couldn't help feeling sorry for him, and wanted to say something nice for the Xu family in front of Pei Yan. However, Pei Yan, who has always respected the elderly, did not even give face to the elders this time, as long as anyone mentioned the Xu family in front of him, he would find an excuse to leave.

After going back and forth, everyone could see clearly that Pei Yan had made up his mind to make trouble with the Xu family.

Shen Hong did not expect that the Xu family would come begging to Shen family in the end. Looking at the two brothers Xu Yi and Xu Qiang sitting in front of him, he poured tea for them: "The two uncles must know that although I am a close cousin to Pei Yan, he has acted with principles since he was a child, and what he has decided, no one can change it. For the request of the two of you, I forgive you for being helpless."

"I know this request is difficult for you, but we really have no choice, we want to personally go to Mr. Pei to ask for forgiveness, but he is not even willing to see us." Xu Yi got up and bowed towards Shen Hong, "A thousand mistakes, it's all our Xu family's fault, we don't expect Mr. Pei to forgive us, "But we beg to meet him."."

Shen Hong turned slightly sideways, avoiding Xu Yi's bow, the smile on his face faded: "Uncle Xu, I'm only a junior, I can't afford your gift. As for the feud between the Xu family and my cousin, I've heard a bit about it. But there is one thing I can't understand, Xu Changhui almost killed my future cousin-in-law back then, and instead of apologizing to her and making amends, you only keep saying that you are sorry to my brother, isn't this putting the cart before the horse?"

For the sake of Mr Xu, he has these few extra words to remind them.

"Doesn't this matter ultimately have to be decided by Mr. Pei?" Xu Qiang said, "What can Hua Jin, an ordinary embroiderer, do?"

Hearing this, Shen Hong pulled out a polite smile, "In that case, I can't help the two seniors, please leave."