Chapter 4 Social Man

Hua Jin didn't speak, but quietly looked at the man in the sports car.

Under Hua Jin's gaze, the handsome man smiled a little stiffly, and even twisted his butt uncomfortably: "Why are you looking at me like that?"

"Sir, are you aware of that it is the responsibility of every citizen to obey the traffic rules. "Hua Jin pointed to the road sign next to it, which said, "Parking is prohibited on this road."

Attempting flirting turned into a publicity of traffic regulations, and the atmosphere quickly became a little awkward.

The man was not angry when Hua Jin replied neither hard nor soft, he squinted at Hua Jin and said, "Okay." As soon as he finished speaking, he stepped on the gas pedal and walked away.

Watching the sports car disappear at the corner of the street, Hua Jin coughed while leaning on the fence behind her. The air quality has not been very good in the past few days, and there are catkins flying everywhere. Just a few steps out of the hotel gate, she was choked up by the catkins and almost couldn't catch her breath.

I didn't expect there to be so many willow trees in this section of the road, which is full of malice for people with sensitive respiratory tract.

Behind the fence is a huge artificial lake. The lake is quite clean and there is no plastic waste. Facing the lake, she took a few deep breaths, and suddenly someone patted her on the shoulder from behind. Hua Jin turned her head to look back, and there was an old couple standing behind her, and the one who patted her on the shoulder was a smiling old lady.

"Girl, don't think too much about anything, it's windy here, you might catch  cold." The old lady pointed to the bench in the distance.

"Thank you for the concern, but I'm fine, really." Barely suppressing the urge to cough, Hua Jin took out a handkerchief from her bag and put it between her mouth and nose, "Sorry, I have some allergies."

"Oh, it's okay if it's an allergy." The old lady nodded her head several times, "In previous years, the willow trees would release their pollen after April, but this year, even though March is only ending, it's in full bloom already."

She tilted her head and coughed a few times, Hua Jin said softly, "Yes, indeed."

"Then don't stay here. There are willow trees planted on the nearby roads. I'm afraid you can't bear it." The old lady was very enthusiastic, and helped Hua Jin with her partner to stop a taxi and stuffed Hua Jin go in.

Hua Jin was a little embarrassed by the two old people. She was a young adult in her mid-twenties, Not only did they help her hail the cab, they even had to help her get in it due to her bad allergic reaction, : "I'm sorry to bother you."

"It's good that you are fine. The old lady smiled and waved to Hua Jin, signaling the driver to drive.

The driver glanced at Hua Jin in the rearview mirror, and after driving the car for a certain distance, he couldn't help but said, "Little girl, life is long, and there are still many hopes in the future, so don't do things that hurt yourself just because of a little thing."

Hua Jin was a little puzzled when she heard this, and nodded with a dry smile.

When the conversation ended and car was quiet, Hua Jin took out the makeup mirror from her bag and took a look at her face. Who is this woman with red eyes and red nose? Who is the woman who had  beautiful curly hair but now looked messed up by the wind?

So the uncle and aunt sent her to the car just now, were they worried that she might be suicidal?

"A few days ago, there was a little girl who lost her love and she jumped into the lake to commit suicide. When she was found, her whole body was white and swollen. Her relatives lay on the lakeside crying and fainted." The driver sighed, "The little girl  and her family ended up pitiful. Isn't choking on water a really horrible way to die?"

"Oh, yes. The lake where the little girl drowned is just where you got into the car." Seeing that Huajin didn't respond, the taxi driver  brother added a few more words, "You young people like to say something on the Internet. There is nothing that food can't solve. If you can't do one meal, you can eat twice."