Chapter 15 Panda Handkerchief

Yang Shao took the umbrella and  ran after him with the it, "Brother Pei, I had no idea the two Chens would be coming tonight. Next time we hang out, I definitely will make sure we won't be bothered by outsiders."

"Well, it has nothing to do with you." Pei Yan paused to pat Yang Shao's shoulders, "See you later then."

"Okay." Yang Shao opened the umbrella and handed it to Pei Yan. "Be careful on the road."

"Do you think I'm stupid enough to go speeding at night like Chen Jiang?" Pei Yan accepted the umbrella, "Go and enjoy yourself. I'll be going first."

Yang Shao looked at Pei Yan and wanted to ask about the Shu embroiderer, but he thought that he was going to receive the finished product tomorrow anyway, so there was no need to ask anymore. With Brother Pei's character, he wouldn't be one to pay attention to such trivial things, and him accepting to help him drive the embroiderer to their hometown may have been the warmest gesture between the two ever.

After sending Pei Yan off, when Yang Shao was about to return to the private suite, from outside the door he could hear Chen Jiang scolding a driver that was involved in a car accident with him about two months ago. He then kicked open the door and said, "Can you just stop? That night, this person was driving well while you were speeding! Because of you, another person still hasn't been discharged from the hospital yet, so how dare you complain!"

Hearing what Yang Shao said, Chen Jiang's face showed a little embarrassment before he retorted, "Yang Shao, don't think that you clinging on to Pei Yan allows you to act like a senior in front of me!"

The atmosphere in the private suite suddenly froze as everyone here was a person of high social status. Usually, even if there was a bit of disagreement, it wouldn't be made so obvious, but now that Chen Jiang had said such a sentence out loud, everyone grew a bit uneasy.

"Heh!" Yang Shao sneered, "I actually agree with you: that I cling to Pei Yan. But even if you don't agree, you're better off just shutting your mouth!"

"Yang Shao, since you aren't so familiar with Chen Jiang yet, I'll tell you that if he feels he got ridiculed, he'd start to forget himself," Chen Sen tried to mediate by picking up some alcohol from the bar and trying to toast with Yang Shao, "I'll toast you three glasses. Take it as me apologizing." He didn't even wait for Yang Shao to respond before he went straight to drinking the three glasses. He's given Yang Shao enough face.

When Chen Jiang saw his own brother bending over backwards to apologize for him, his face quickly changed and he also apologized to Yang Shao softly. He then went to a corner and just started playing on his mobile phone.

Yang Shao kept sniggering inside his heart. Even if he continued to cling to his Brother Pei, truth be told, how many here wouldn't if given the chance?

During this busy period of half a month of mostly staying home, Hua Jin seldom went to the store. After she finally finished her task, she finally found the time to do so. When she walked inside, Tan Yuan was sitting beside her workbench, in a daze. She didn't even notice that someone had walked in.

"Tan Yuan, what are you thinking about?" Hua Jin only knew a little bit about lacquerwares, only knowing how to do some simple things, so Tan Yuan was the one in charge of taking orders for them. "Has there been too many orders recently that you're exhausted?"

"There are no orders." Tan Yuan snapped back to reality as she put down the lacquer pen she was holding and sighed, "We didn't even get two orders for lacquerware for the entire month. If this goes on, I can only rely on your embroidery to keep me fed."

"No problem." Hua Jin then changed some of the decorations in the shop. "As long as you're willing to ditch your Cao Yi, I'm willing to marry you and bring you home tomorrow."