Chapter 18 The Chameleon

Not wanting to reply to her provocative and flirtatious words, Pei Yan parked the car to the side of the road and opened his circle of friends to take a look. There are travel photos, hair beauty photos, showing off new cars, new boats and even new planes, and then a row up, he see a lobster photo.

[Fanhua]: This restaurant is very good, the only drawback is that it is expensive, however, this is not the disadvantage of the restaurant, but the disadvantage of my wallet.

Having known mostly rich people in his lifetime and seeing the posts of his circle of friends, Pei Yan felt that the poor really do live much more difficult lives. 'How does just eating seafood make a person sad about their wallet? What kind of lifestyle was that?!'

  He should taunt less about flower peacocks in the future, it's not easy for poor people. Thinking of this, he casually gave Hua Jin a thumbs up.

When Hua Jin woke up the next morning, she found that the rain had subsided. She rubbed her aching knees before getting up and changing her clothes. Suddenly, Tan Yuan phoned her.

Tan Yuan: "Huahua, does your knee hurt, you don't have to come over to watch the store today."

Putting the phone on loudspeaker, Hua Jin sat in front of the mirror and traced her eyebrows: "It's okay, my legs have gotten a lot better in the last two years, and instead of staying home all by myself, I might as well find something to do in the store."

Tan Yuan on the other end of the phone was silent for a moment: "Hua Hua, why don't we find a reliable Chinese medicine doctor to help you with your condition? Otherwise, if things continue like this, what will you do when you get old?"

" That's why now we have to work hard to make money now, so that when we are old we can live in the best retirement homes, eat the best food and have the best family doctors." Hua Jin sounded cheerful, "Work makes me happy, don't you stop me from going to the shop to make money."

   "Then be careful on the road, and call me if you need something." Tan Yuan said in a low tone, "I'll come over to look at the store with you after I have lunch."

"Just continue to rest after having your lunch. You don't have to waste your energy by running around. Rest assured that I'll definitely call you if anything happens. Besides, there's so many rainy days throughout the entire year, so if I have to stay at home every time it rains, wouldn't that make me so pitiful?" Hua Jin then looked at the time, "I'm already ready to go out, so just enjoy your rest today and stop worrying about me." After saying this, before Tan Yuan could continue to persuade her, Hua Jin quickly hung up the phone.

When Hua Jin got out of the subway station, she had to open her umbrella while she waited at the pedestrian crossing. The intersection was full of passersby waiting like her that were standing so close together, but all were mindful of their eyes wandering about, to avoid the awkward scenario of meeting a stranger's gaze.

"Alas, have you seen, there is a blogger who broke the news online that the kind man who saved a person's life without leaving his name last month could be a certain handsome young man because he was in Shu Province those days and was close to a certain female artist and both are  suspected to be in a relationship."

"It can't be, if that really happened, the studio would have jumped on the publicity long ago and why would have kept such a low profile?"

"Maybe it's because they don't want to expose the relationship. Some netizens went to this young man's Weibo account and asked, and he didn't refute it."

"Maybe he's trying to brush up on the popularity?"

When she overheard the two girls chatting behind her, Hua Jin frowned slightly, were they talking about what happened last time she and Pei Yan were in the Jiangshu province? But how did this matter become related to artists?