Chapter 55

When embroidering the longevity belt, Huajin embroidered very slowly. Tan Yuan looked at it for a long time, only to find that Huajin embroidered the almost invisible Longevity character on the belt with dark threads similar in color to Zhenghong.

"Huahua, they don't understand, why are you embroidering this?" Tan Yuan saw that the word "Shou" was fused with the belt fabric with old-fashioned dark stitching techniques, "Even if customers saw it, they would only think it was printed and dyed." It's on the fabric."

"This is a belt for blessing, the elderly wife wishes her husband good health and longevity." Hua Jin smiled, "What I embroidered is not a belt, but a blessing."

Tan Yuan was stunned Dazed, she didn't say that Hua Jin was unnecessary, but nodded, "So that's the case."

"When I was young, my grandma was very kind to me, and would secretly save money to buy me beautiful socks and hair ropes." Hua Jin's embroidering hands did not stop, her tone But it brings nostalgia, "I have good grades, and I get the first place in the class almost every final exam. Whenever this time, my grandma will go to the county to bring me delicious food."

For her at that time, It can be said that two or three flower rolls for fifty cents and two or two melon seeds for fifty cents are supremely delicious. Now she has eaten countless famous snacks, but what she remembers most clearly is the anticipation and joy when she waited for her grandma to come back from the county.

Salty melon seeds, after she ate the melon seeds, she had to desperately suck the salty taste on the shells before spitting them out.

When grandma is sick, if she is rich and strong enough, she can send grandma to the best hospital for treatment, so that her elderly parents can live a long life. Her father didn't love her, her mother didn't love her, only her grandma treated her like a baby, but she could only watch her grandma die from suffering from all kinds of illnesses.

Tan Yuan felt a little uncomfortable, she put her hand gently on Hua Jin's shoulder: "Hua Hua..." She didn't know how to comfort her, she finally understood why Hua Jin was so patient with certain guests.

"It's okay, I'm just talking nonsense." Unexpectedly, Tan Yuan was more sad than the client himself, and Hua Jin couldn't help laughing, "It's not like you don't know, uncle and aunt had a relationship with me once, of course I I hope that both of them will live a long life and be free from illness and disaster."

"I don't know what kind of aura you are, but the elderly customers who come to the store like you very much." Tan Yuan touched his face, "Don't you say that round faces are more popular with elders? After I put it on, why didn't it work?"

"You are also very popular with the elderly, and I don't think how many elderly people bought lacquerware after seeing you liking you?" Huajin stopped embroidery, stretched out her hand and pinched Tan Yuanyou Soft and slippery face: "How many red envelopes do those relatives of your family give you every year? It's not like me, a lonely family, who relies on your red envelope income to eat a big meal every year."

"Who made you like to be happy, I accepted the red envelopes , Inviting you to dinner can be regarded as making you happy." Hua Jin touched his chin, "It seems that your happy atmosphere is very useful. When you marry Mr. Pei, you must give me a huge red envelope. Come back."

Hua Jin was stunned for a moment, then smiled: "Okay."

"Just as I was talking, I came." Tan Yuan lifted her chin out of the window, "The time card is really accurate, it just arrived at six o'clock in the afternoon. It's not too late."