Chapter 6 -The Boy that Scatters His Wealth

They have heard too many stories about abandoning morality for money, which makes the particular stories become touching.

In this long Weibo post, the blogger posted a photos of the various things this man usually bought for his wife, including the photo of dragon and phoenix quilt.

Some netizens raised doubts after seeing the photos of the dragon and phoenix quilts.

Questioning netizens: This story is very beautiful, but there's definitely something left out. Laymen may not be clear about it, thinking that this kind of embroidery cannot be done in two or three days. Someone in my family was interested in embroidery, so I know more or less about this. They said the dragon and phoenix in the photo is graceful and lively, which cannot be made by ordinary embroidery workers. Not to mention whether an embroiderer of this level not be willing  work overtime to embroider a single quilt, even if the embroiderer is willing, the price of this quilt is not affordable for this kind of family.

Passer-by netizen A: The person above  who was suspicious about the story , it seems that you did not read this article carefully before commenting. The blogger specifically mentioned in the article that the dragon and phoenix quilts were specially made for the couple by the shop owner, and they only charged a little  amount of money.

Passerby netizen B: To be honest, things like dragon and phoenix quilts have always been old-fashioned and ugly in my impression, and they are outdated. But the dragon and phoenix quilt in the blogger's photo is not only not old-fashioned, but also very gorgeous, which changes my mind a bit.

Passer-by Netizen C: Maybe... this is the charm of traditional art?

his Weibo post made different people feel different things. Some were touched by the love story, some were humbled by the show of responsibility, and there were even some who fell in love with Chinese traditional culture and art. Modern life was too fast-paced and the pressures they faced on the daily meant many people could only go about their day seriously and stoically. Many people maintain a serious and serious mask in reality, and only start laughing and gossiping on the Internet.

They are moved by the love story of others, but they themselves would not dare to give their own feelings easily.

Society is full of all kinds of people, some are poor and some are rich.

At a luxurious dinner party, men and women dressed in exquisite clothes , looking for better partner for themselves. It is not easy to do business now. Established companies have the recognition of the public and have an advantage in the market. New companies are springing up like bamboo shoots after rain, and sales methods are emerging in an endless stream. Every year and festival, we must try our best to get more consumers' attention and ensure sales.

It is not always easy for rich people either in this world.

Lu Jia came with a friend. Who has originally started a waste disposal business in his early years, and later invested in real estate to earn some money. He opened his own company and became a big boss. Some time ago, he made an investment mistake and lost a lot of money.

"Brother, it's not that I don't want to help you, it's just that your investment in this project is too large, especially when you can't guarantee a return on profit." The person who called him brother was a fellow investor in the market. When he had approached him for a possible partnership, he not only declined, but started to complain as well, "My assets are too little, so how could I even have the strength to invest in something like this?!"

Hearing the other party's refusal, Lu Jia drank the champagne in his hand, forced a smile and said, "I know, it's not easy for everyone."

Seeing Lu Jia like this, the investor felt a little sorry , pulled him aside, and whispered: "I'll tell you a good news, I can't guarantee whether it's true. I heard that the famous boy who scatters his money will also come to this dinner party. If your project get to be invested  by him, who knows just how much money he would throw at you?!"