Chapter 64: Shu brocade like smoke and haze

"Miss Xiaoqiu, the information you want." A colleague put a report in front of Liu Qiu, and said to her, "Today, the leaders from above are here to inspect, and it's almost eleven o'clock, are you not coming?"

"You'd better go back to your desk, I'm afraid you'll come as soon as you have a gossip" Liu Qiu opened the LAN and entered the data on the file into the system, "I won't chat with you anymore, this pile of work can't be finished , I have to work overtime at night."

"No fun." The colleague muttered in a low voice, then turned and returned to his seat. Among the young staff in the office, Liu Qiu is the one with the highest academic qualifications and the strongest ability to handle affairs. I heard that the director plans to train her to be his successor, but another leader feels that Liu Qiu is a woman, can not hold things down, so she wants to train another male colleagues, plus the male colleague's family has some relationship, everyone feels pity for Liu Qiu.

The male colleague raised his head and jokingly said, "Why are you messing with her, who doesn't know that she is a well-known progressive person in our department." 

The others stared at the male colleague without saying a word. There are more women than men in the department, and there is some sense of injustice for Liu Qiu in their heart, but no one wants to offend anyone, so they can barely maintain the harmony of the office.

The male colleague didn't care about other people's attitudes, he picked up a cup and took a glass of water under the water dispenser: "Let me tell you, this time it's not the leaders from superiors who came down to inspect, but a big investor. It is said that this big investor is a well-known businessman of charity. He has invested in many projects in Xugou City in the past two years, and has relatives living in our Unnamed County, so he came here to take a look. The county's leadership paid great attention to this matter before making special arrangements to receive the work. The leader brought him to our department because he wanted us to introduce the scientific development plan of agricultural products."

"An investor who can be received by the leader in person must be very powerful." Hearing this kind of gossip, other colleagues were a little bit Surprised, "It would be a great thing if he could really invest in more projects in our Unnamed County and help the common people generate more income.

"Which is not so easy." Male colleagues snickered, "I heard that several neighboring counties, has been secretly contacting this investor, want to lure people to their counties."

"Didn't you say this investor has relatives in our county?" The colleague whispered, "Compared to several other counties, we still have an advantage."

"How much effect can a relative who is three thousand miles away play? Seeing that his colleagues are listening to his analysis seriously, the male colleague couldn't help being a little proud, "Let's just watch it first, and don't make any mistakes later. The leaders value this cooperation very much. Whether it works or not, at least it won't be in our hands"

Liu Qiu listened to the conversations of her colleagues, and secretly took out his mobile phone to take a look. Hua Jin sent a message this morning, saying that she was already in Unnamed County, and she came to look for her in the morning. It's past eleven o'clock, why haven't we seen anyone yet?

"Here we come." The male colleague answered the phone, hung up and said to everyone, "Everyone, pay attention to your image and remember not to talk nonsense."

Liu Qiu was a little worried about Hua Jin. She hasn't returned to the county for so many years. Could it be be lost? She thought about it, and sent a message to the other party, asking her to call herself if she had something to do, and pay attention to safety.

Fanhua: Don't worry, I'm almost there.

Liu Qiu breathed a sigh of relief, as long as she is fine.

"Liu Qiu, put your phone away." The male colleague saw that Liu Qiu was still playing with her phone, "Don't affect the image of our department."

""We are all colleagues on an equal level, so when you speak, don't speak with a commanding tone." Liu Qiu put away the mobile phone, and glanced at the male colleague, ""The time I spend looking at my phone every day is not even one tenth of yours,so what are you anxious about?"

"You..." The male colleague was flushed by Liu Qiu, and was about to reply her, he heard the voice of the director speaking from outside, as well as various footsteps.

"Mr. Pei, Miss Hua, this is the office of our department, in order to be close to the life of the people and serve young, we have recruited several young people with high education in the last two years, and now they are the mainstay of our department." Seeing that Pei Yan and Hua Jin were young, the department director made a point of praising young people.

"Your department has always taken a serious and careful attitude in serving the people, and I know that." Hua Jin looked at the plaque hanging outside the department, "I have a friend who has known each other for many years, and it was two years ago that she was admitted to work in this department. "