Premise

Title: "Splendid Feast of Flowers"

Author: Moonlit Butterfly

Synopsis:

Every girl is a unique existence in the world, regardless of whether she is wealthy or poor, hailing from the countryside or the bustling city.

Hua Jin fears no ridicule or mockery, only the fear of not being in control of her own life. She is not only skilled in embroidery but also adept at weaving her own destiny.

Some say that Pei Yan, aside from his wealth and good looks, lacks substance. Even the women he likes cannot stand by his side.

Pei Yan sneers, comparing your family's status to mine is an impossible task. My family is different. If she is willing to raise her foot two inches, my family's status is only one inch higher. If she refuses to raise her foot, my family's status lies on the ground.

This is perhaps a story of external beauty, internal cunning, the fiery wild pepper, and the world of the wealthy.

Tags: Urban romance, unique love, inspirational life, sweet story

Search Keywords: Protagonist: Hua Jin | Supporting Roles: Pei Yan, Tan Yuan, Qin Jie, and others | Other: Inspirational life

Brief Review:

Highly recommended VIP work.

Hua Jin escapes her originally gloomy life and arrives in the vibrant city. In this city, she encounters numerous people and events but never stops moving forward. Later, she falls in love with Shu embroidery and begins learning the art of embroidery under her master. In order to promote and preserve the traditional craft of Shu embroidery, she faces countless setbacks and puts in tremendous effort. Eventually, she becomes an extraordinary Shu embroidery artist and finds her true love, leading a fulfilling life. Through the eyes of the protagonist Hua Jin, the story vividly portrays various social realities: individuals struggling for their livelihoods, lovers supporting each other, and couples parting ways due to differing ideals. Although Hua Jin is engaged in the Shu embroidery industry, the narrative reflects the challenges and greatness of the entire traditional handicraft industry. In this story, every character, no matter how small, has their own story, flaws, and shining moments. It is a realistic and dream-filled tale worth reading.