⚠️read first⚠️

Warning cursing and profanities.

Welcome to my transformers prime helluva boss crossover sequel if you're wondering why this is a sequel read my original transformers prime helluva boss crossover story.

Anyways I am including my new helluva boss oc, an owlet imp, Blitz and Stolas's forth child which they have decided to name Orion Pax.

This is supposed to take place one year after the events of my transformers prime helluva boss crossover story

This is supposed to take place one year after the events of my transformers prime helluva boss crossover story. It will show how everyone in hell is dealing with the demon Cybertronian alliance.

It also shows how Caddy deals with going from a wrath imp to a Cybertronian, the I.M.P trio dealing with being descendants of imps that had Cybertronian powers.

Charlie is trying to rehabilitate demons and Decepticons knowing that they both have something good deep inside, the hazbin hotel characters will be featured more in the story.

This sequel will dive into comedy more than action and will have funny moments everywhere and will be kind of like a musical. Fizzarolli and Blitz will be trying to reconnect with each other and Millies sister Sallie Mae will be jealous because Millie became an honorary wrecker.

And this will feature