chapter 23: allies or demons

The scene opens up with Agent Fowler walking into general Brice's office and seeing general Brice and some random guy holding a camera.

General Brice: special agent Fowler, please come in.

Agent Fowler: what's private daily doing with that camera.

General Brice: he will be making a record of today's session.

Agent Fowler: sorry I didn't dress for the occasion.

General Brice: formality won't be any more necessary than usual, bill. But I do need to inform you that our higher ups are on a warpath.

Agent Fowler: they want answers regarding to recent events.

General Brice: perhaps we should begin with your "demonic" team members.

Agent Fowler: I thought we straightened all this out. The war is over and Stella and Striker are dead.

General Brice: that's difficult for our superiors to accept. Without the benefit of seeing Stella's body when we saw Striker's. If she's even dead.

Agent Fowler: well, that's a problem.

The scene then cuts to a flashback of andrealphus coming to the base mostly because he was on a phone call and that's the only place he gets good reception.

Andrealphus: okay, see you at your execution, bitch! *Hangs up phone* Sorry this is the only place where I ever get good reception.

Then Felicity walks up to andrealphus hiding something behind her back with a smile.

Felicity: well than have this.

Felicity then pulls out a plate of chicken. Andrealphus had taken the plate and only had a few bites of the chicken until Felicity said...

Felicity: yeah, it's good, isn't it?

Andrealphus: yes, it is.

Felicity: I know, right? That's your sister!

Then after hearing that andrealphus spits out the piece of chicken he was eating and then started puking. The scene then cuts back to general Brice's office with agent Fowler looking slightly disturbed that Felicity had made andrealphus eat his sister.

Agent Fowler: thanks to Stella's death we now are able to get more Intel about hell. Particularly her and andrealphus's father, Darius goetia. The main reason that the demon Cybertronian alliance was destroyed and the complete reason Stella makes Megatron look like an angel.

General Brice: and the wife and mother of two of the members of team prime.

Agent Fowler: they both don't tend to talk about that. She was a psychopath beyond Lucifer himself.

General Brice: and she was able to find another psychopath like her.

Agent Fowler: she hired him to kill Stolas.

General Brice: because you've been allowed to keep them from getting dissected on a table perhaps you can provide some background.

Agent Fowler: our demonic associates are members of the assassination company Immediate. Murder. Professionals. Two of them, Stolas and Octavia are members of the royal ars goetia family. We first heard about the team from Stolas's daughter Octavia, Blitz's Hellhound Loona and caddy. It was only a few days later until full introductions.

The scene then cuts to back when Blitz, Millie and Moxxie met the kids and agent Fowler.

Blitz: I'm Blitz the 'O' is silent.