chapter 1: one year later

It's been a year since the Autobot and Decepticon war ended and the demon Cybertronian alliance was restored and it was one week before the anniversary and everyone was preparing for it's celebration.

Wally WackFord was pouring a lot of lighter fluid all over the grill for a barbeque party for the anniversary of the demon Cybertronian alliance giving concern to Millie's family.

Lin: Joe, go out there and tell WackFord that's too much damn lighter fluid. What the hell is wrong with him?

Joe: He better not be starting a fire.

Joe went outside to stop Wally WackFord from burning down the whole neighborhood, Wally WackFord was still pouring lighter fluid everywhere.

Joe: WackFord, what the hell you doing?

Wally WackFord: I'm making a fire. I'm gonna make this big for the demon Cybertronian alliance anniversary I got to make it big, if you want smoke ribs you got to make a big fire.

Joe: You're about to kill your damn self.

Wally WackFord: if you make it like this this is how you make a devil meat. Have you ever made devil meat? If you're going to do that you're going to have to have a fire like a furnace that's what you got to do.

Joe: You're getting ready to kill everyone.

Joe backs away as lighter fluid accidentally gets on him, as Joe backed away Wally WackFord got a container full of gasoline and pouring it on the grill and everywhere.

Joe: are you putting gasoline-- You have just lost your damn mind!

Wally WackFord: if you're not going to help me then you could just go back inside while I'm cooking!

Joe gave Wally WackFord matches and immediately ran away back to the house for safety and went back inside the house.

Joe: I know You want everything covered in barbecue for this demon Cybertronian alliance anniversary But do you have any room for a roasted imp?

Lin: what?

Joe: He's about to---.

Joe was immediately interrupted by Wally WackFord lighting up the fire and getting himself caught on fire. Wally started to run around everywhere because of the flames, Joe started laughing and started heading outside to WackFord running around while on fire.

Lin: this mother fucker is actually on fire. He's on fire.

Wally WackFord: *off screen* I'M BURNING!!!

Lin: I'm coming.

Lin grabs a small cup of water and calmly walks outside to stop the fire. Lin throws the up at Wally WackFord but wally burns a tree that Sallie Mae had planted months ago. Joe trip's Wally WackFord stopping the fire.

Lin: Wally, your gonna have to buy my daughter another tree.

Wally WackFord: Lin, I'm not buying a tree I'm burning over here!!!

With the Autobots

The Autobots were preparing for the demon Cybertronian alliance anniversary and Caddy was just worried about what her dad Jango would think about her dating Bumblebee.

Caddy: what's the rush, dinners not until 7?

Bumblebee: I don't know what the rush is but I do know what the delay is. You don't want to tell him.

Caddy: he is just a little too overprotective and might have a different opinion on this whole thing.

Felicity: Caddy, look at my family. My mother is a vain spoiled bitch and my father is a nice hardworking person and they had two children before they got divorced. Due to my dad only having seven cents in his bank account since that bitch took everything else me and my dad had moved to Jasper Nevada keeping in touch with his sister and my aunt, Lorraine who lives in Griffin rock. Now who's the one with the very complicated family? Me.

Wheelie: damn, I didn't think you'd summarize your family.

The Autobots went through the hell bridge portal and reconnected with the demons of hell they all have bonded with.

Loona: can't believe it's been a year since we've met.

Ratchet: I'm still uncomfortable that Blitz and Stolas named their fourth child Orion Pax.

Stolas: what we name our child is none of your business.

In wrath

Bumblebee and Caddy were at wrath and were having a conversation with Caddy's dad Jango so they could slowly get him used to them being around each other before they told him that they were dating.

Wheelie: did they forget to tell you that they're fucking dating?

Jango accepted that Bumblebee and Caddy were dating. Once they got with the others they all decided to show Charlie what earth was like but once they got back to earth they all were in for bad news.

Agent Fowler: I just got fired.

Optimus prime: WHAT THE FUCK!!!

(Authors note: sorry if this chapter is short.)