chapter 7: the secret legacy

Centuries ago during the demon Cybertronian alliance and back with Blitzkrieg Moxxipherus and Mazzieleena (mazz-e-leen-ia) were teenagers

Moxxipherus was sneaking up on blitzkrieg and immediately pu him in a headlock for shits and giggles.

Moxxipherus: so fucking disappointed in you blitzkrieg. Shouldn't the guard of the iacon hall of records always keep watch?

Blitzkrieg: shouldn't and imp from the wrath ring know not to put a guard in a headlock?

Blitzkrieg immediately headbutted his way out of Moxxipherus's arms and backflipped his way back onto the ground perfectly.

Blitzkrieg: another victory for me. Oh, and Mazzieleena left you this letter But it's blank so I don't know why she even bothered.

After Blitzkrieg gave the red piece of paper to Moxxipherus, Moxxipherus pulls out metal wire wrapped around two pieces of Red glass.

Moxxipherus: blank to you perhaps. Mazzieleena and I came up with a way to leave secret messages for each other in Cybertronian.

Blitzkrieg: well, I don't know how to read cybertronian.

Moxxipherus: shouldn't the guard of the iacon hall of records know how to read cybertronian.

Blitzkrieg: I just never learned.

Moxxipherus: anyways she's with the hellbeast's in the garden.

Blitzkrieg and Moxxipherus run to the garden to see Mazzieleena petting one of the hellbeast's and then turns around to see both of them.

Blitzkrieg: hey Mazzie how's it going?

Mazzieleena: shh I have perfected a dance that mesmerizes any creature that watches. Behold.

Similar to this

Mazzieleena: see, even the most monstrous beasts in all of the seven rings of hell love it.

Blitzkrieg: that was weird. Did anyone else just black out?

Moxxipherus: brilliant classic Mazzie. I'm pretty sure the original 13 primes would have loved it.

Mazzieleena: thanks, Mox. And where is Blitzkrieg going?

Moxxipherus turned around to see blitzkrieg walking away looking depressed and not like the blitzkrieg that they both knew. They found him staring down at the cybertronian city looking like he's lost something very special to him.

Moxxipherus: what's wrong blitzkrieg you're looking sad?

Blitzkrieg: do you think I'm worthy of becoming a prime?

Mazzieleena: What makes you say that?

Blitzkrieg: it's just that someone said that I may be becoming the first ever demon prime.

Mazzieleena: that's good news. Why are you sad about it?

Blitzkrieg: because primes have a lot of responsibilities and duties that require them to cut all of their ties with their friends and families... And if I become one we might never see each other again.

Moxxipherus: Blitzy we've been friends since we were what cybertronians called sparklings, nothing could keep us apart. Not even the matrix of leadership.