chapter 14: running out of ideas

This is another time skip I'm sorry. It's been two days since the team found out about Circuitjack's ex Tarantulas and since Nightshade got their owl alt-mode and due to how messed up Circuitjack made Tarantulas he couldn't move for awhile.

Tarantulas: *screams* WHY!?!

Stolas: Jesus Christ Circuitjack You broke all of his legs!

Circuitjack: it's what he deserves for letting me almost die!

Tarantulas: I don't even know who you are.

Circuitjack: listen to my voice... LISTEN TO MY FUCKING VOICE!!!

That's when Tarantulas realized that she was actually DR-23 the defective female clone that he abandoned and left behind.... His ex.

Tarantulas: Oh fuck.

Circuitjack: Yes oh fuck how's life after you literally left me to die you old fat shit!?!

Circuitjack was still pissed off at what Tarantulas did all those years ago and Suddenly Blitz came into the room having a mischievous smile while trying not to laugh.

Blitz: guys Moxxie is pissed at me and I want your guys's opinion if what I did was wrong And if it's not funny or not.

Wheeljack: What did you do?

Blitz: so Jack asked me for a condom since he's at that age. So I opened up a macaroni and cheese *Snickers* So I gave him the packet of cheese and told him it was a condom.

There was an awkward moment of silence for awhile until Optimus started to laugh causing everyone else in the room to laugh as well.

Megatron: why?

Stolas: Blitzy why?

Blitz: They look the same.

Blitz then got a box of macaroni and cheese cups and took out one and then tried to open it when Moxxie and Jack came back.

Moxxie: look what you did.

Then everyone started laughing as they all saw Jack come in the room wearing a red shirt that said "cuddle monster" with cheese all over the crotch part of his pants.

Optimus prime: CUDDLE MONSTER IT SHOULD SAY CHEESE MONSTER!!!

Moxxie: I picked him up in your van.

Blitz: You what?

Moxxie: I picked him up in your van.

Blitz: did it get on the seats?

Moxxie: I don't know and I truly don't care because you deserve it.

Jack: It's not funny. LOOK AT MY FUCKING PANTS!!!

Blitz: how did you not see it was cheese before you?---.

Jack: When you're this excited and nervous And you're inside a dark room in a closet.

Millie: In a closet.

Blitz then gave Chaz one of the microwavable macaroni and cheese cups and as Chaz pulled out the cheese packet Jack recognized it.

Blitz: that looks like a condom right.

Jack: Oh wow that looks familiar.

Jack immediately grabbed the cheese packet causing everyone except him and Moxxie to start laughing their asses off.

Jack: see this is the exact same thing.

Blitz: see it looks like a condom couldn't you have possibly confuse that for a condom?