chapter 19: disapproval of Paimon

The scene begins with the kids practicing how to use a gun with Felicity going full shooting range shooting at a picture of her mother and sister using a machine gun and completely screaming about it.  Once Felicity finished she was smiling while seeing the destroyed picture.

Circuitjack: Well at least she's taking out her anger.

Leela: *off screen* Felicity.

Felicity turned around to see Leela coming out of a portal and running to her.  Once they got to each other they both had immediately hugged each other until Leela said...

Leela: okay I might have accidentally told my parents about you and they're now planning a ball about us dating.

Felicity: seriously.

Leela: I didn't have a choice and they both just want to give you their blessings.

Felicity: but you're royalty and I'm just someone who lives in a ghost town in the middle of a Nevada.

Leela: I'll try to convince my parents to let you bring the others.

Octavia: see Felicity, we'll be right there supporting you.

Circuitjack: And they're probably going to be better than Caddy's mom's, to double hell with them.

Caddy: Why do you hate my mom's family, Circuitjack?

Circuitjack: Do you really want me to explain that? After all they did to your parents?

Optimus prime: let's not make this about that, this is about Felicity.

Felicity: thanks guys.  *sigh* Man I'm gonna feel like Shrek at Fiona's Castle.

Stolas: I've got a bad feeling about this. 

Octavia: Why, aunt Andromeda would be totally accepting about it?

Stolas: I know but your grandfather will not be.

Octavia: Well he also forced you to marry the person who's father completely destroyed the demon Cybertronian alliance so....  Why should he even care?

Stolas: I guess you're right.

In hell

Leela had walked Felicity and everyone else over to the door to the ball room where the party her parents were throwing was going on.

Leela: here it is.  My grandfather said that this ballroom used to hold the most elegant balls in its day.

Wheeljack: were they big?

Leela: these balls were huge.

Blitz: *Snickers* They must have been very elegant then.

Moxxie: Don't act like we don't know you both are talking about testicles you two.

Stolas walked towards the door and pushed it open and everyone saw the party happening inside with thousands of members of the goetia family partying.  Leela and Felicity were walking around until Leela had seen both of her parents.