chapter 2: WTF happened

Stolas: and that's why thunder is made from cow farts---.

Ms ball winger: thanks, Stolas you can stop now.

Stolas: I haven't even finished what I was saying.

Ms ball winger: I have given you seven minutes and you have devoured all seven!

Ever since agent Fowler was fired everyone hated his replacement who's skills with the team are different than what they're used to. Especially since she for some reason assigned a dress code that angel dust and Loona both hate.

Felicity: this is my emergency substitute survival kit. It comes with ten notebooks, a tape recorder and cyanide pills cause nothing beats a fucking doctors note.

Raf: and why do you need cyanide pills for this?

Miko: did you see what happened with Wheelie earlier?

The scene then cuts to a flashback to twelve minutes ago when wheelie was next to Miko's phone just minding his own business.

Ms ball winger: is this a cellphone?

Wheelie: don't worry it's off.

Ball winger then proceeds to completely destroy Miko's phone with the large ass book she was holding and just breaking the phone into pieces.

Husk: holy fucking shit!

The scene then cuts back to ten minutes later when Felicity was pouring out cyanide pills for all four of them.

Felicity: well, time to get started.

Circuitjack: are those cyanide pills? Because if they are we all need them.

June was in the office of agent Fowlers ex boss general Brice .

General Brice: you're fired.

June: what?

General Brice: your allowance in the base only had to last as long as Fowler was around. Now that he's gone you staying is just another budget on the teams payroll.

June: you can't do this.

General Brice: leave and tell Felicity I need to talk to her.

June walked outside and ten seconds later started screaming into the sky and started lighting a cigarette.

Two hours later

June: ball winge-er

Ms ball winger: it's Ball winger!!!

June: general Brice wants to speak with Felicity.

Felicity left the room while everyone else had to suffer under the supervision of Ms ball winger which was a literal hell for everyone.

Blitz: mam can I go take a piss?

Ms ball winger: yes, I let Felicity go to the office, I let Charlie go to her stupid rehabilitation hotel and I let Optimus prime and Ultra Magnus go on a recon mission. Hey everyone why don't we just take the day off?

Blitz: look, my bladder is really fucking full I have to take a piss.

Ms ball winger: No!

Blitz: fine!

Blitz was just standing there pissing his own pants for an award amount of time, he was just standing in his own piss. Felicity was just in general Brice's office reading Fazbear frights Friendly Face not giving a single blue fuck about what he has to say.

General Brice: Felicity, the only knowledge you have given to the Autobots is about the Fazbear frights books and how awful "He told me everything" was, it's ridiculous to keep you on team prime.