chapter 8: the Terrans

(Authors note: twitch and Thrash are not OCS they are characters in transformers earthspark that I loved so much that I added them both into the sequel). 

After the harvest moon festival Circuitjack, Smokescreen, Loona and Octavia brought the new protoforms and the emberstone to the base. 

Felicity: so what you're saying is that this "emberstone" created these two new Cybertronians and gave Loona and Octavia robot arms? 

Smokescreen: we are not lying that's what actually happened. 

Agent Fowler: this is crazy I wouldn't believe a word of it if the tiny one wasn't trying to eat the couch. 

Octavia: first of all her name is twitch and second of all she's trying to see if she can trust it. 

Bulkhead: how did you know that? 

Octavia: I don't know. 

Loona: I agree, especially since we got these robot arms we literally felt Twitch and Thrash's feelings. 

Raf: so it's like a psychological connection? 

Loona: maybe. 

Stolas: so what's the news Ratchet?  Are we able to remove the robot arms? 

Ratchet: I'm sorry but if I remove them from Loona and Octavia it would kill them Both. 

Octavia: so we're stuck with these things for the rest of our fucking lives? 

Optimus prime: yes you do. 

Ratchet: bot Optimus we now have to keep these two hidden and--

Blitz: fuck no!  If you think you are keeping my new terran babies you are sadly FUCKING mistaken!!! 

Stolas: you mean you're?... 

Blitz: they're connected to our kids and that makes them family. 

Stolas: aww Blitzy. 

Caddy: great, now we have two more bots we have to protect from Crimson. 

Megatron: who's Crimson? 

Moxxie: he's my father.  

Knockout: well then why do we need to protect Twitch and Thrash from your father, Moxxie? 

Circuitjack: if you need to know everything: Moxxie's father Crimson was the client Blitz was on the phone with a few days ago and he actually lured us to his house in greed so that he can force Moxxie to marry his ex boyfriend Chaz and kill Optimus prime and by the way Chaz is also Millie and Caddy's ex so basically Moxxie, Millie and Caddy have the same ex and Moxxie's dad is a part of a Mafia and once we almost escaped Crimson tried to cut Optimus's arm off CHAZ ACTUALLY ISN'T EVEN RICH HE WAS FAKING IT AND HE'S PROBABLY DEAD ON CRIMSON'S WALL, CRIMSON'S PROBABLY GONNA KILL US AND WE CAME BACK TO THE FUCKING BASE ACTING LIKE EVERYONE WAS FUCKING ALL PEACHY AND FINE, IT'S NOT!!!  

After Circuitjack's summary of the whole situation that just left the humans in the base with a thousand questions about it. 

Raf: but I thought Moxxie was born wrath ring, isn't he? 

Moxxie: I was born in wrath but Crimson forced me and my mother to move into the greed ring.  

Agent Fowler: out of all the things your father could have been in.  A MAFIA!?! 

Moxxie: I didn't ask for him to be my father! 

Miko: wait so you Millie and Caddy all have the same ex boyfriend? 

Caddy: Chazwick Thurman the most horny loan shark demon in the universe.  He's probably dead and on Crimson's wall right now. 

Jack: why would Crimson force Moxxie to marry his ex? 

Caddy: for money Chaz was faking being rich.

Felicity: why did Crimson want Optimus dead? 

Moxxie: I honestly don't know Felicity.  He also threatened to kill you four of I didn't kill Optimus. 

June: how does he even know about us?   

Moxxie: I don't know he has a lot of connections he might have sent a spy?   

Circuitjack: maybe he sent a robot spider to earth and it's probably still in the base right as we speak!   

Bulkhead: Circuitjack, if he had robots that can go to earth then why would he have his loan shark goons guarding the wedding? 

Ultra Magnus: yeah that's stupid. 

Circuitjack: have fun when on literally tries to rip Moxxie's eye out. 

June: wait Moxxie, did your mother know about this? 

Moxxie: no because he...  Killed her. 

June: Oh Moxxie, I'm sorry. 

Moxxie started crying and June started hugging Moxxie trying to comfort him while both Twitch and Thrash were standing behind them both being completely confused and sad on what was even going on. 

Thrash: Loona, what's happening? 

Loona: we just found out Moxxie's father killed his mother. 

Twitch: poor Mox. 

Octavia: it's really sad. 

Twitch then noticed for glowing eyes hidden in the shadows behind Optimus staring at them and then it started jumping at them and attacking them until Circuitjack shoots it directly in the back of the head untill it was completely destroyed. 

Blitz: I guess Circuitjack was right. 

Circuitjack: SEE GUYS I TOLD YOU THIS BUT YOU NEVER LISTEN TO ME!  I SWORE TO PRIMUS BUT YOU NEVER LISTEN TO ME!!! 

Jack: how did you know it's going to attack him from behind? 

Circuitjack: lots of things are predictable, like you. 

Jack: I am not--

Circuitjack: that predictable. 

Jack: I wasn't even going to say that I was going to say---

Circuitjack: I do unpredictable things in every single day of my life. 

Jack: STOP IT!!! 

Ratchet: let's just stay on topic, these two don't even have alt-modes and they're too small to even be cars! 

Loona: me and Octavia will help them find alt-modes while you try to figure this shit out.  

Two hours later

Loona and Octavia came back with Twitch and Thrash in their new alt-modes, Twitch was a red drone while Thrash was a tiny motorcycle. 

By FrostyFeind on Twitter

ओह! यह छवि हमारे सामग्री दिशानिर्देशों का पालन नहीं करती है। प्रकाशन जारी रखने के लिए, कृपया इसे हटा दें या कोई भिन्न छवि अपलोड करें।

By FrostyFeind on Twitter

Millie: that's cute. 

Stolas: and it seems like it was just yesterday when the emberstone created both of you. 

Blitz: it was yesterday.  

Circuitjack: Well this chapter was short.  I guess the writer was running out of time ideas. 

transformers prime helluva boss crossover 2जहाँ कहानियाँ रहती हैं। अभी खोजें