chapter 22: something big's coming

A few weeks after Felicity moved out of her dad's house. Everyone was at base and since there were no problems happening for the last few weeks they had nothing to do.

Arcee: well shit.

Bulkhead: *face down on the floor* Time goes by slower when everyone is bored.

Ratchet: never thought I'd miss the war.

Megatron: Well I did never thought I'd miss beating up Starscream.

Felicity: I'm pretty sure it's because it gives you the rest you need to get up in the morning.

Blitz: I don't even know why I get out of bed.

Millie: hey Magnus, remember when Caddy said that your name sounded like a Brand of condoms?

The scene then cuts to a flashback to when ultra Magnus was being introduced to I.M.P and Caddy had an uncomfortable look on her face because she wanted to say something to Magnus but couldn't. It was a few seconds until ultra Magnus noticed.

Ultra Magnus: what's with the look, imp?

Caddy: first of all: the name is Caddy and second of all: your name sounds like a brand of condoms.

Then Blitz started snickering and then that snickering immediately became laughing as the scene cuts back to the present day.

Circuitjack: Oh we're finally doing a clip show, huh? Oh, I guess the writer must be running out of ideas.

Felicity: who?

Ultra Magnus: Caddy, why did you think that?

Caddy: because Magnum condoms exist.

Blitz: it's true, Magnus. Your name does sound like a brand of condoms.

Felicity: hey guys, remember he one time I got to use the bon bon shooter?

Moxxie: the what, now?

Circuitjack: the bon bon shooter. It was before you guys and Smokescreen became part of team Prime. *Sigh* I remember it like it was yesterday.

The scene then cuts to a flashback of that one time unicron was about to destroy the earth and Felicity was starting to get worried until she remembered one of her animatronic projects that she built after FNAF sister location came out... The bon bon shooter.

Felicity: I have to DO SOMETHING!!!

Then Felicity ran out of the room completely looking like she was in fear. Then what sounded like a ship going off in the background happened. The scene then cuts to the battlefield and Optimus was about to do the one thing that would save everyone until everyone heard a landing sound of the background. Everyone turned around to see.... The bon bon shooter.

 The bon bon shooter